Tank Brand

ffighter17

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
4
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to upgrade to a standard 90g RR tank, I currently have a 75g and want to use the same stand and canopy. I cant decide what manufacturer to go with. I have thought about Marine Land, Aqueon or Planet Aquarium. Can yall give me some thoughts on tank manufacturers. I don't have anything special I am wanting as far as the tank is concerned other than it being glass not acrylic.
 
I am a short drive from the Dallas, Tx area. I would like to see some planet aquariums with internal overflow centered but have not found any pictures of one.
 
Does anybody have any input on this or manufacturers to stay away from
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new