Tank is gone

  • Thread starter Thread starter mojo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mojo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
2,072
Reaction score
54
Location
IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its official. I no longer have a reef tank. Traded it off last weekend. Bought another toy instead. I am going to see if I can do without having a tank for a while. I have a buddy with a 60g cube I can have if I get the urge.

I will still answer skimmer questions here but this will be the only place I will do so. IT is tied right to my email. But I will probably stop after this on other sites unless I get back in later. If anyone has a question here I would be more than happy to help.

Lots of great people here. ITs been quiet in the house. Its so weird. I have had a tank in the house for so long.

Thank you,
Mojo~
 
Super Sad Face :(

But at least you're keeping your knowledge here and staying with us!
 
yea ill be here for a while. Thanks Rev. Its really strange not having a tank in the house.
 
You need a nano!
 
man say it ain't so! at least you're here giving knowledge but no more testing products?
 
I keep selling off some items. we will see.
 
Thank you for always helping people. I've always enjoyed your skimmer testing topics.
 
Mojo,

Thanks for all the questions you've answered in the past. Really appeciate your help and hope your hiatus is a brief one.
 
man sorry to hear that. i have been fighting to keep my tank since i got laid off and just can't stop. it really had to hit you hard.
 
Hey Mojo i've been there! Problem is i keep getting the urge so i get a new tank and more equipment. Its a never ending cycle. But a fun one :)

I've had 55 gallon, 120 gallon, 45 gallon, 5.5 gallon, 15 gallon, and now my 40 Breeder. One day when i'm in a stable spot i will purchase another large tank but my 40 breeder is good for now!
 
new toy is a 2007 Buell xb12stt

IMAG0413.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new