The Tenecor® Desktop AIO Drop Off DIY Drops April 13th, 2024

Jim Gomoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
17104583922382162621953623372507.jpg

Here was my mistake. I had the panel laying down on material that welded this pattern into by back wall.
Seeing this I'm going to only glue the straights and silicone the edges around the tabs to not have this happen.
After aquascaping, coralline and or other algae growth you'll probably not see it. Cool pattern though. Might help encrusting corals grow on the wall.

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing this I'm going to only glue the straights and silicone the edges around the tabs to not have this happen.
After aquascaping, coralline and or other algae growth you'll probably not see it. Cool pattern though. Might help encrusting corals grow on the wall.
I ordered a new wall, cost almost as much as the whole tank sadly.

Naekuh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys are waiting for this tank. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

20240318_143328.jpg

Oh if anyone wants some bolbitis or java fern for this tank, that will do freshwater shrimp setup, and your local, i am willing to RAOK you some for people on this thread.

I might even have some trash culls shrimplettes too to give out. Probably wont be blue diamonds like the ones in picture, but more cherry red's which i cull out to my other tanks as a food source for my angels.

Just PM me.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How do you get in on these drops? I'll be on the lookout for other drops. Want to make a wennerae or curacaoensis mantis tank!
Follow along. They'll drop a code when they're available and only a limited number will be available. I think they said 25?

OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Follow along. They'll drop a code when they're available and only a limited number will be available. I think they said 25?
Good evening Reefers. Everything is going on schedule. I have a prototype on the production schedule. I expect this week for completion. As mentioned previously, this one will have more guidance. Expect better results. Expect hybrid assembly. Silicone and solvent.

OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you get in on these drops? I'll be on the lookout for other drops. Want to make a wennerae or curacaoensis mantis tank!
The pico drop got away from us. Someone cross posted the code on another forum and we got more orders than expected. It tied up close to 190 machine hours. Your shrimpies are something I want to personally do. Btw, I am working on a 300 gallon reverse flow undegravel shrimp tank. No sump. Only the copes in the sand. Did one like this before but only a 40. This big one should be interesting.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pico drop got away from us. Someone cross posted the code on another forum and we got more orders than expected. It tied up close to 190 machine hours. Your shrimpies are something I want to personally do. Btw, I am working on a 300 gallon reverse flow undegravel shrimp tank. No sump. Only the copes in the sand. Did one like this before but only a 40. This big one should be interesting.
Ah, that's pretty rotten. The code breaking, that is. The 300g sounds awesome.

Jim Gomoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening Reefers. Everything is going on schedule. I have a prototype on the production schedule. I expect this week for completion. As mentioned previously, this one will have more guidance. Expect better results. Expect hybrid assembly. Silicone and solvent.
Can't wait. Have had the drop tank sitting in checkout status since you tied the site link. Code coming, how exciting!

Jim Gomoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Think I have a found good budget Mini wave maker for our desk top builds. Definably a good candidate for the lower section of the Drop-off tank.
ZKSJ Mini Slim Wave Maker
$44 from Amazon or $29 from AlieEpress with around 2weeks shipping time.

Just started playing with one and can say it moves water. Max 2000L/528GPH, 10speeds/4patterns
Only down side is there is not a timer but easy enough to add one.
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...u9lL65T1&utparam-url=scene:search|query_from:
1710872609129.png

Jim Gomoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was curious about those, and how they hold up over time
Also posted this on the other DIY tread where a couple have used them. Sound promising and good little wm.

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back