Theajes 40b build

theajes

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma City, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has now been up and running for about 4 months and I started the project around January. After dealing with a hob overflow I really wanted a drilled tank with a large sump and refugium. So I decided to go with 40b display and 40b sump. This will be a mainly sps dominant tank with some lps zoas and clams.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402865934.212044.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402865967.165243.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402866021.017132.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402866045.736023.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402866094.079665.jpg
 
Looks great!

Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new