Third time better be the charm

Happy Birthday... ;) :)
......................................................................
Happy Birthday GIF
 
I didn't know it was your birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY! . I stopped celebrating my birthday so long ago I can't remember when I stopped.
yeah i am getting to be about that age thanks though :)
 
Thanks again everyone.
Tested today Pre Vaca and alk is back down to 7. So I need to increase dosing, or the concentration of the solution.
Everything else is within acceptable ranges.
 
Vaca huh...:thinking-face:
maaaaybee someone needs to come back to ,ummn let's just say post 5000...;):D
Cow Appreciation Day GIF
Summer Time GIF by Merge Mansion
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF
 
Vaca huh...:thinking-face:
maaaaybee someone needs to come back to ,ummn let's just say post 5000...;):D
Cow Appreciation Day GIF
Summer Time GIF by Merge Mansion
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF
No this one I will be on still just away. Heading to Yellowstone to try and see some wolves. No shenanigans this time, but soon I promise. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new