This GoFundMe was created to honor Jake's legacy, wife and unborn baby.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reef2Reef family let's really get behind this Go Fund Me and show how much we love and care for Jake, Windsor and their unborn "little frag."

1666647795682.png

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Praying for the family, and glad to be part of supporting and showing love and gratitude for the legacy that Jake has given to our community. Rest in peace, Jake.

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef family let's really get behind this Go Fund Me and show how much we love and care for Jake, Windsor and their unborn "little frag."

1666647795682.png
Thanks @revhtree, after all he has done educating me, I am happy there is a way I can try to give back.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting Rev really awesome for R2R to do that! Heartbreaking man no words.

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love Jake, heartbroken to hear but also so happy to know a child will have a huge legacy to witness and maybe if we all lucky, one day uptake.

Donation required imo if you reef and can give.

biokeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That poor child missing out on ever meeting his INCREDIBLE man of a father. This is just too sad :(
Without a doubt. Thankfully Jake will live on forever through his blog posts and YouTube channel. It will be great that one day his child will be able to comb through all of his content and see how passionate their dad was. Still heartbreaking, but I try to find some positive during a dark time.

Jase4224

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Without a doubt. Thankfully Jake will live on forever through his blog posts and YouTube channel. It will be great that one day his child will be able to comb through all of his content and see how passionate their dad was. Still heartbreaking, but I try to find some positive during a dark time.
You are correct, many kids that lose a parent are not fortunate to have so much documentation to look back on. And the podcast is where you get to know Jake. I hope many are able to donate, for his Wife’s sake. Poor woman.

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My heart goes with the family . I can not believe Jake is not with us anymore. All my reefing understanding is hugely influenced by his work. There’s no other individual whose content I have used as reference material as Jake. I’m terribly sad. My heart is not able to accept this news :-( , it just feels so sudden. Even last week I spent good couple of hours listening him and Mike in reef therapy.
Oh Jake, we’ll miss you so much. There’s so much left to learn from you :-(
Pray to god for the family ,for those who left behind . Rest In Peace our beloved brother

KK's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In these economic times, it's hard to give when you gotta take care of your own. But every little bit helps. Donate what you can. Whatever dollar amount this gets to will go a long way.

I also challenge all of the big brand companies and vendors in our hobby to step up and donate to this cause.

Back