As for the macro tank....
Urchins are algae eating machines. I completely expected him to demolish the red algae. After all I bought it with the intentions of keeping him alive, but he's eating faster than expected.
Seriously, if you have an algae problem, get a pin coushion. It'll eat every bit of algae in your tank, and carry everything not welded, bolted, glued, epoxyed... across the tank. Actually, forget the glue, they are strong enough to break cyanoacrylic glue.
Y'all I wish I would have filmed it for you. I fed Maui again today. In front of the power head like last time. Of course he smelled it as soon as I put the squid in the tank. He was already out looking at me(or the blurry thing that sticks it's hand in the tank) asking where dinner was. He came all the way out of the rock, following the scent, wrapped around the powerhead and attacked the squid with enthusiasm. I actually got to see him tie himself into a pretzel using his body to push the squid further into his mouth. Was the coolest thing yet.
Owning an eel is so much fun, even if the hang out in a cave 90% of the day.