What corals could I do?

Juliam0260

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 10 gallon fish tank that has a clownfish, a Fiji devil damslefish and a lemon chromis for fish; some sort of polyp (green button?), and a hard coral. I've also for around 8-10 lbs of live rock. I want to turn it into a fully fledged nano reef tank, but I'm looking for some simple good looking corals. I like softies a bit better than hard corals, but I'm no too picky. I don't have much equipment for corals, so when I get a few ideas I'll start looking up each individual type and see what I need.
Thanks for any ideas!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new