What Do You Need 3d Designed & Printed (YouTube Channel)

SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is going to be tough because no matter how hard you try not to scratch the acrylic it will happen.

I am not totally understanding what your asking for here a magnet cleaner, handle, or both/combo. My bet is that I am not going to be able to make something that is better than what already exists.
One of each if you could. One on handle one w magnet. I know it’s inevitable on the scratching but want to limit it any way possible. Thanks so much for taking the time.

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome job on the channel. I started my first African cichlid tank around your age. I love the intro music and turtle logo. Are you doing all the filming and editing as well?

Subscribed
Yep I am but my mom helps a bit with the filming

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think someone here asked for a guard that fits a Jeboa Sine SLW-20 so I made one. F8B91FB7-5558-4F18-A6E2-0EE635F25E0C.jpeg 22192CC6-230B-4312-A5FD-21BF4C22340E.jpeg 340B264E-5717-4025-8A69-7947864CDB40.jpeg 26677834-DE31-4026-908C-E109DEB054D0.jpeg

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, I just posted another Youtube Video. Give it a watch and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Not_Eeyore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love a mermaid! Also need a few 2 piece boxes that snap together to use as universal water pump guards. Largest pump is about 4" long x 2" wide x 3" tall.

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love a mermaid! Also need a few 2 piece boxes that snap together to use as universal water pump guards. Largest pump is about 4" long x 2" wide x 3" tall.
I guess I am not understanding what the pump guard is. So it is basically a box that your pump will go inside and it snaps together?

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just posted a new YouTube video showing the creation of the SINE SLW-20 wave pump anemone guard. Give it a watch and let me know what you think.
SLW-20 Fish & Anemone Guard Design & Creation | SINE Wave Pump by Jebao

Not_Eeyore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, that would be interesting. Any thoughts on how to manage the tubing? I guess the box would have to snap together at the outlet tube/pipe.
Since I have several types of pump... I would ask that you just make a snap together box and let me make the hole. That way the same box can cage similar sized pumps. 4" x 3" x 3" would fit most of my pumps.

Korallboden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for a multi sale basket for Anemone box. So say if you as a store get 5-10 Anemone and you dont have a tank for all of them but you want to have a good viwe for the customer so they can look at the color and size :)

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I have several types of pump... I would ask that you just make a snap together box and let me make the hole. That way the same box can cage similar sized pumps. 4" x 3" x 3" would fit most of my pumps.
I haven't forgotten about this one. Ive just been swamped lately. I think I have an idea of how to make this work. Please post a picture of the pump or link to its specs.

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for a multi sale basket for Anemone box. So say if you as a store get 5-10 Anemone and you dont have a tank for all of them but you want to have a good viwe for the customer so they can look at the color and size :)
I think I know what you are talking about because I see anemones floating in mesh containers all the time at fish stores. By "Multi Sale" do you mean that the basket would have multiple sections so each anemone was separate? Please elaborate

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently finished up 2 youtube videos about the emergency setup and crash of a new Fluval 13.5. After the crash, I rebuild the tank and stand and set it up correctly. Please give them a view and let me know what you think.

Not_Eeyore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, I finally got around to make the anemone guard for the SLW-10 wavemaker by Jebao. Check out the video and let me know what you think. Also, if you want one or you can print it yourself you can get it here...

cobast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ocponpoacher, you have an amazing ability!
I have a new 3D printer at home but am anxiously waiting to get out of hospital to assemble it. Obviously as a newbie I can't design the fish I want.
Would you be able to modify/ design this puffer fish so it is a water spout for my grandson? I don't know how big this model is but the fish would need to big enough so the mouth could fairly gently flow a return pump via a 19mm connection printed in the fish or screwed in it's belly. The fish could be maybe between 100 to 200 mm long? Even enlarging, widening the mouth somewhat is fine to get gentle flow. Do vyou think this is doable?
The system won't let me attach the file but heres a link https://free3d.com/3d-model/puffer-fish-v1--451445.html.
Puffer.jpg
19mm Tail 15mm BSP connector.jpg

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back