!! 2 Awesome Scoly's !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You pick, 269.00 each shipped.

As you can see, these photos are not saturated or taken under actinics. Therefore, you will get MUCH better color if you place them in a reef with actinics.

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6788.jpg

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
orange with red ring around it. i want that. lets make it happen. talk is cheap. dont show me what i dont want let me have what you show on your site.NO TEASING. ACAN NUMBER 336

talking like that will surely make him want to deal with you :snicker:

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,lets not get demanding with our sponsors here,they will sell what they want to sell,and anymore demanding or disrespectful post towards our sponsors will be deleted!

Thanks

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did I miss out on? Looks like something was deleted?

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want the one for 99? Ill include shipping in that price. Just let me know because we will be taking everything off of the site in the next day or two so we can post new coral.
Gary

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want the one for 99? Ill include shipping in that price. Just let me know because we will be taking everything off of the site in the next day or two so we can post new coral.
Gary

I do, but I don't have the funds at the moment and I really want to make sure I have something to offer on the R2R Christmas Toy Drive. I greatly appreciate the offer though. That's a great deal even without shipping included.

by the way, when are we going to see some more toxic lavas? :) mine have been spreading like crazy.

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Understandable. Oh man..... Toxic Lavas!! I lost all of them. I have two beautiful colonies and for some odd reason they just closed up and melted away. I had the colonies for a couple of years and they grew well. I had several other pally and zoa colonies right next to them and they were the only ones to die. The stayed closed for a long time, I had hope that they would open again but it never happened.

Those were my all time favorite palys.

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Understandable. Oh man..... Toxic Lavas!! I lost all of them. I have two beautiful colonies and for some odd reason they just closed up and melted away. I had the colonies for a couple of years and they grew well. I had several other pally and zoa colonies right next to them and they were the only ones to die. The stayed closed for a long time, I had hope that they would open again but it never happened.

Those were my all time favorite palys.

I was having some issues in the beginning when I first got them from you..they would invert and shrivel and close for days...finally I fixed some things in my tank and they're the biggest paly I have now..opens up huge. Mine have been growing lots of babies. Would you be interested in getting a polyp? I could spare one :) it'll get you back in business maybe ;)

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear that they are doing well. I would be interested in what you have available. Got more than one you would like to trade or sell. I was suppose to get some back from a local reefer and have not herd back from him..

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear that they are doing well. I would be interested in what you have available. Got more than one you would like to trade or sell. I was suppose to get some back from a local reefer and have not herd back from him..

I'll have to wait until the lights come on, but I have two full grown large polyps and about 3-4 babies coming off of each of those grown polyps...they're big babies though--bigger than a full grown zoanthid. One of the originals + the group of babies surrounding it is yours if your other guy doesn't come through.

I think that NikeSB still has some (I believe he's local to you)...although, I heard that his was giving him issues and may have melted away too. I'll try and get you a pic later to show you the growth I'm talking about.

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like they are doing well. One person I know got insane growth from them. He is the only person that I have seen get that kind of growth. He started with one polyp about a year ago and now has over 30 polyps....
Yeah, would love to see a photo!
Gary

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back