AI Prime lights "General Error"

KingReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three AI Prime lights on my tank. I have had to factory reset them just about every time I try connecting to them. Has anyone else gotten the "General Error" when trying to connect through the app? Any suggestions for how to use these lights so I am not factory resetting them every couple of days? I have contacted AI support through the App, but their answer is always "factory reset." I am really tired of going through this process on all three lights, then setting them up all over again just so I can make a quick change. Turns a 5 minute project into a 30 minute ordeal.

OP
OP
K

KingReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received word back from AI. They have no solution for these lights apparently. Same rinse and repeat response. Super frustrating. Anyone have any other AI lights that actually work every time?

OP
OP
K

KingReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a call with AI support. They had me reset the lights and then NOT connect them to my local network. So now, I have to switch networks to do anything with my lights. Annoying, but not show stopping. Gonna give the lights a couple days of normal operation and then try to attach to them again and see how it goes.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back