Any updates on the Mazarra X?

Postal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so Interzoo is over. Were there any announcements or releases made as promised?
I have looked on the web but haven't seen anything that wasn't available since before the show.

Thanks

OP
OP
Postal

Postal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the update?
Has pricing been released for the Mazarra X as Howard said it would be? I'm trying to plan my options for 2 X-series modules vs a Razor for my 40 breeder.

Thanks

numsie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did any X models come in with the Razor's this week? I canceled my Razor order the other day because my tank has a center beam. I was going to order the the S series until I heard about the X's. I need to do this soon, my bulbs on my power compacts are shot. I also haven't seen any pre orders yet, updates please?

Jeremy@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be a X at macna to demo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very unlikely that we will have a prototype X series by Macna. The production of the X series model has been delayed a bit because of the releasing of their R240R/Razor fixture.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back