Aptasia!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike628
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike628

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
863
Reaction score
321
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I put lemon juice on the aptasia in my tank will it harm my Mandarin Goby?
 
Inject using a medical needle, inject right into the mouth , stalk of the beast.
[video=youtube;_KW9vVxCCmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KW9vVxCCmQ[/video]
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new