OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was eyeballing that last night on his website! You get all the goodies!
With one message you could have one too (hopefully your wife doesn't read the forum), lol!

You know it's a gem when Adam tells you he has to cut the frag from out of his display.

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With one message you could have one too (hopefully your wife doesn't read the forum), lol!

You know it's a gem when Adam tells you he has to cut the frag from out of his display.
Ahhh! What are you doing Bubba! She sees everything! I have to go into hiding now!

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this new frag a couple days ago that has nice orange polyps. When it’s just under blues this coral just glows. You can see it in this phone pic on the right. Cherry bomb is to the left.

LRO Heartthrob
143083F2-AAC3-4D48-8ABF-9E9C402BBAB5.png

29bonsaireef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My absolute favorite acro. Mine is all ugly now after the crash but has some new growth coming along.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Bubba, how is the tsa rainbow fusion doing? Does it has the color on the tsa website picture?
Mine is healthy with good polyp extension but is still the size of a frag. I think I might cut the tip off it to see if it spurs some growth.

The pic on their website now, is accurate. They use to have an actinic pic for their main pic. The part of the coral that gets the most light gets red polyps.

Rainbow fusion sep 11.jpg

Last edited:

Kevinkmk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is healthy with good polyp extension but is still the size of a frag. I think I might cut the tip off it to see if it spurs some growth.

The pic on their website now, is accurate. They use to have an actinic pic for their main pic. The part of the coral that gets the most light gets red polyps.

Rainbow fusion sep 11.jpg
It look very much like jf jolt. Haha

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

panic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bubba - I’m asking because it was mentioned that you use a “real” camera, which I do as well. I have a Canon 5d mkiv and L series glass and I was able to take accurate pics when I was running Radiums - great color, real eye color - but now with LEDs it looks, uh, marketplace. Is the screw-on orange filter the way to go to take the “LED” wacko blue out?

Using Radion AB+ with +10 on R and G

Last edited:
OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bubba - I’m asking because it was mentioned that you use a “real” camera, which I do as well. I have a Canon 5d mkiv and L series glass and I was able to take accurate pics when I was running Radiums - great color, real eye color - but now with LEDs it looks, uh, marketplace. Is the screw-on orange filter the way to go to take the “LED” wacko blue out?

Using Radion AB+ with +10 on R and G
I shoot in raw and use Lightroom to correct the temperature. If I posted pics before adjusting temperature, they would look blue also. I'm sure you could correct this issue with using a custom white balance in your camera if you didn’t want to do any post processing.

I don't use an orange filter unless I am taking pics in solid blue lighting. An orange filter will really throw your pics off unless your lighting is pretty much actinic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's really nice Bubba! How long have you had that?
A while I would say, maybe 9 months. It sat and didn’t do anything for a long time and then all of a sudden it woke up.

This is a pic from June.
8CFDBD38-2300-436F-B73F-6D7C76EAD31D.jpeg

Yes I would like to know how long you’ve had it as well? The growth in your tank is insane
Its really not. Somethings grow and others don’t. Look at that frag of the TSA Rainbow fusion I posted yesterday. I’ve had it a few months now and it’s done nothing.

I’ve been raising alk after watching the brs video to see if I can get some of that insane growth, lol.

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back