Bulk Reef Supply's Shipping...

sithrico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Download the UPS app for your phone. Sign up it’s free and it will track packages and let you tell the driver where you want him to leave it. They always ship UPS. They will use UPS surepost sometimes and that is when UPS delivers to the USPS and then post delivers to the home. It even tells you if anything else that is being shipped UPS coming to your place.

doughboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if your neighborhood has had packages stolen, then you better take a day off and wait for your expensive package, signature or no signature.
fwiw, any good company will refund or resend your order if you report it stolen, regardless of value. I would shop elsewhere if they give you the run around. I have had package stolen. I filed a police report and called the vendor and got a refund. The vendor likely makes an insurance claim.

PolackoTaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did take that day off!! But I obviously didn’t sit in window all day, they didn’t knock/ring bell or anything. They are covering the fixture but unfortunately they are out of stock of the Pro version til the 31st. I’ll be picking up from the local ups this time around, especially if who ever stole it found out it’s value.

PolackoTaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder if these would apply to me @bulkreefsupply

IMG_4093.JPG
IMG_4092.JPG

OP
OP
Angelo Fatica

Angelo Fatica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Storing skimmate in a box as a decoy on your front porch would be bad... right? :D

giphy.gif
Holy crap! Was going through old threads of mine and just noticed that Bulk Reef Supply took part in one of mine! That's so awesome you have no idea :) you guys are like celebrities to me! I've gotta start watching my notifications a little better [emoji23]

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, just curious if BRS requires a signature when they ship their packages. I ordered a kessil light and may not be home in time to sign for it. Was just wondering if any of you guys know from ordering in the past. Thanks!

I just received supplies from BRS yesterday. They left them at the front door, no signature required. But a light is expensive and they may require a signature for that.

If you have the tracking number, you can go to the UPS website and it will tell you if a signature is required.

Which shipping option did you select?

OP
OP
Angelo Fatica

Angelo Fatica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received supplies from BRS yesterday. They left them at the front door, no signature required. But a light is expensive and they may require a signature for that.

If you have the tracking number, you can go to the UPS website and it will tell you if a signature is required.

Which shipping option did you select?
Sorry haha this was from a few months ago, I got the light no problem. I was reading through my old threads and saw brs so I said hi to them :) I got a kessil 160 but I sold it soon after because I didnt like the colors.

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry haha this was from a few months ago, I got the light no problem. I was reading through my old threads and saw brs so I said hi to them :) I got a kessil 160 but I sold it soon after because I didnt like the colors.

I guess "Recent Threads" aren't current ones.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 52 47.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back