Clicking "new posts" only displays 2 thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter tinctorus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tinctorus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
474
Reaction score
9
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else having this issue?
When I look at the front page it shows a number of new posts or new threads but when I click on new posts it only shows 2 posts and when I hit it again it only shows 2 different ones

Is something going on?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new