Flippers reef 125 gallon

Cthulhu don’t need no police. You always obey Cthulhu. Always. He wants to vacation in your tank, you make room. If he wants 9 tangs to come hang out while he’s there, you go shopping.

I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.
I've heard they're benevolent almost 1% of the time! So.... there's a chance!
 
Update: tank is still improving! Corals are doing much better!

DSC_0146.JPG


DSC_0145.JPG


DSC_0144.JPG


Water change for this week is complete!
 
Got my kit from AquaBiomics in the mail today!

IMG_20191030_153135.jpg


IMG_20191030_153202.jpg


Very well thought out kit! I geeking out like a ............

FBF8WUBGUR6ILMT.LARGE.jpg


Time to put on the lab coat and pocket protector! This is so cool! :eek::D:p:cool:;Jawdrop;Joyful;Nurse;Oldman;Pompus;Wacky;Woot;Watching;Walkingdead;Singing
 
Heading up to Wally world for coffee creamer and over to Petco to pick up another aqueon pro heater for the tank. Had one over the summer that after 5 years finally stopped working. Time to replace it.

It's gotten very cold here. Tonight's temp in the mid twenties with a wind chill lower than that. We aren't going out tonight with the kids! Staying inside!
 
Winter is coming john.

Well I reject reality and insert my own! After all, I do have a slice of the tropical ocean in my house! Lol just need a beach and some sun screen!
:p
 
I love your DIY heater "rack"

Great advice on multiple smaller wattage heaters vs one big one risking cooking your tank if not on a standalone thermostat.


Fins up!

Absolutely Fins up! :D:)
 
I usually sanitize the washer before I clean my socks and my husband is like “ what the heck, isn’t that backwards!”

Thinking the same, but hey........ It's all good!


I've said my sump has become a "scary" place, a "haunted house" of such.... Well in reality it's doing its own thing.

Cryptic zone, sponges are "creeping" and taking over rock, pest palythoas....anything in their way!

DSC_0148.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new