• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: A little bit of everything... Poletti Jawbreakers, Rainbow Acans, Zoas, Yumas, Montis, Acros, Yellow Fiji Leathers and things like that

Item Price
$15+
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There's still quite a few nice frags left. I'm definitely open to offering some package deals you guys, don't hesitate to ask!

Rowboman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my frags earlier today and they all look great. Zoas started opening up almost immediately. Buy with confidence

Kobin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also got my frags yesterday. Everything opened up nicely and is already starting to color up. Rare for a softie like the YFL to show extension right away. Usually takes a couple days to open up. Thanks again!

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thread has been updated to reflect what has been sold, lots of nice frags still available! Definitely willing to make some package deals, bring 'em! I need to clear my racks, space is getting hard to come by!

There will be more YFL's relatively soon. They should be ready to go in about 2 weeks. I cut quite a few frags a few days ago and all look good so far. If anyone is interested in a frag please post here to get in line. Those of you that have already done so will have first dibs and I will go down the list of names in the order of which they are received.

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also very interested in YFL. I messaged you March 23 if we're tracking those :).

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump! There's still a few nice frags available! The thread has been updated and if it isn't marked sold, it's still available. I'll be adding a few more frags to the thread next weekend including a few SBB Hephaesteus frags, Nightmare frags, Pink Caddy and Master Yoda frags, more Rainbow Acan frags, Tyree Toadstool leather frags, Yuma frags, etc... I honestly don't even know what all I have that's healed up and ready to go right now. Oh, and probably a few more Jawbreaker frags as well.

For those of you that are waiting on Yellow Fiji leather frags, they should be ready to go in about a week. All of the frags have healed up and most have already attached themselves to rock rubble in a little breeder box. I'm just waiting on some frag plugs to arrive then I will be gluing them down to plugs individually and placing them in a higher flow area of my frag tank. I like to leave them like this for a few days to make sure that they are firmly attached to the rock rubble, and far less likely to detach in shipping. Tentatively, I will have about 15 frags in this batch and already have 9 people waiting for one. Life has been very hectic lately but I believe I've got the list of people wanting Fiji Leather frags correct. So far the following people have a frag with their name on it: @RedReefer @secret_reefer337 @Oddjob142 @Jmp998 @shakygator @cowbox @Nurse.Reef.Reapeat @johntran216 @El_reverde

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
One fyl, please....anymore WD or master yoda?

I've got you on the list for a YFL. The WD frag was accidental, it will be a while before I actually have frags of that one available but I do have a few more Master Yoda frags that I'll be posting right around this time next week.

Cina05

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, if you plan on having more yellow Fiji leather frags, could you put me on the waiting list for one please? I'm in Houston.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back