Good or Bad Acro Crab?

  • Thread starter Thread starter medusala
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

medusala

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
154
Reaction score
30
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a good or bad acro crab? It came on a maricultured tenuis.

FullSizeRender.jpg
 
Tetralia glaberrima.
 
Wow awesome thanks! I can't find much info about that one online. Got any links? Is it good or bad?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new