Hello from East Texas!

nt152

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!
My name is Nick and I currently live in the East Texas area. Still somewhat new to the hobby, and having a blast! I currently have a 75 gal Bowfront and a 30 gal cube. I have both SPS and LPS. Im not aware of any local clubs, so if you know of any, Id love to hear about it! Cant wait to learn from everyone here!

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2017-02-07 18.28.50.png

trevormass7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!
My name is Nick and I currently live in the East Texas area. Still somewhat new to the hobby, and having a blast! I currently have a 75 gal Bowfront and a 30 gal cube. I have both SPS and LPS. Im not aware of any local clubs, so if you know of any, Id love to hear about it! Cant wait to learn from everyone here!
Welcome, I'm from East Texas also so good to see someone local. I haven't heard of any local clubs but if you find one let me know (or if be willing to help start one[emoji3]) the area needs one

smoore99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm in east texas also! You should come to shreveport Louisiana ( right across the line, so not far) and visit the lfs I work at. It's called aquarium concepts! We have lots of good deals on fish and coral right now! :)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back