hello from holland!

nick_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone!
I’ve been lurking here for ages and finally decided to make an account. I currently work at my local fish store since september and y’all have been so helpful with all the information.
I picked up a secondhand 350L tank a few days ago and i’m really exited to finally have a tank myself, starting a thread once I have time to get it set up!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone!
I’ve been lurking here for ages and finally decided to make an account. I currently work at my local fish store since september and y’all have been so helpful with all the information.
I picked up a secondhand 350L tank a few days ago and i’m really exited to finally have a tank myself, starting a thread once I have time to get it set up!
Welcome!

ErikVR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone!
Welkom! Uit welk deel van NL kom je?

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone!

"Y'all"?... In the Netherlands?? ;)

Anyway... welcome aboard, Nick. Wise choice, joining Reef2Reef. I've been in the hobby for 20 years, and while my tanks supported the inhabitants, they never really seemed to thrive. That all changed when I joined Reef2Reef.

The guidance I've received here has taken my tanks to the next level and I owe it to many of the members here that I enjoy thriving tanks. But it is important to vet the information. As you spend time here, you will come to know members and their skill levels.

My advice to you would be to decide which fish you want to keep and then design you system around those fish and corals. Until you make those decisions, you can't make decisions on equipment needs, particularly lighting.

Please post your questions. I also fell build threads, which would be a good place to start here. When you have a build thread, it is as if EVERYONE here is pitching in!

Good luck and welcome!

Dom

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back