Hi, I'm new around town

Railrider1920

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks,
flricodia told me about this site and I figured I'd check it out. I have gotten some of my zoas from him. Great frags.

Last year my neighbor gave us the contents of his 55 SW tank. We put it into an empty 75 that we had. Since then we have added more rock, some zoas, fish, more rock. The rock work has been rearranged quite a few times. I'll be doing it again sometime this week, to add some more rock.

I tried to post these pic using the img tags, but it wouldn't let me. I'm looking forward to hanging out here and checking out the site. I hope I can contribute something to the site. If there is anyone here that is from NW Fla besides flricordia and my self, please let me know. Always looking forward to meeting local reefers.
Rob

Aug '08
http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/railrider1920/SW%20Aquarium/?action=view&current=tankaug08.jpg

What it kinda looks like now:
http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/railrider1920/SW Aquarium/?action=view&current=FTSfeb-09.jpg

Last edited:

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks,
flricodia told me about this site and I figured I'd check it out. I have gotten some of my zoas from him. Great frags.

Last year my neighbor gave us the contents of his 55 SW tank. We put it into an empty 75 that we had. Since then we have added more rock, some zoas, fish, more rock. The rock work has been rearranged quite a few times. I'll be doing it again sometime this week, to add some more rock.

I tried to post these pic using the img tags, but it wouldn't let me. I'm looking forward to hanging out here and checking out the site. I hope I can contribute something to the site. If there is anyone here that is from NW Fla besides flricordia and my self, please let me know. Always looking forward to meeting local reefers.
Rob

Aug '08

What it kinda looks like now:
Maybe this will work for the pics. Glad to see you here Rob. When we going snake hunting? These evening rains will be bringing them out.
tankaug08.jpg

FTSfeb-09.jpg

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once knew a girl who had a Herper, I just made sure to stay away from her.
And to Raidrider, welcome and enjoy your stay.

OP
OP
Railrider1920

Railrider1920

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome folks.
flricordia, hey man. How about in a few days or so? Just got back from work.

Welcome to R2R!!!

flricordia: A fellow Herper? awesome!!
I think that there is someone here(?) Mnherper? Maybe something like Minherper? Sounds like a herper to me.

I once knew a girl who had a Herper, I just made sure to stay away from her.
And to Raidrider, welcome and enjoy your stay.

LOL good one. I hope to go looking for herps fairly soon......

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back