High End Shrooms

Broke2Broke

View Badges
Reaction score
Looking for some high end shroom recommendations. Space is getting limited in my tank, I'd like to add some nice center piece shrooms.

VaporCountry

View Badges
Reaction score
I have a nano that Is pretty full. I’ve noticed a lot of the bounces are pretty big. I have went with the multicolored disco types because they are smaller. Check out jawbreakers, candy crush, kryptonite, deadpool and electus shrooms.

OP
B

Broke2Broke

View Badges
Reaction score
I guess like the most popular or sought after. I know it’s just a personal preference but just trying to get some opinions out there.

LRT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Theres tons of really nice shrooms. Bounces, Jawbreakers, Electus. Honestly it comes down to preference at this point.
What are you looking to achieve?
I'd find the ones that you really like.
I think mushrooms are really cool. I've got most of mine eating mysis shrimp now. They grow and multiply fast. Just choose wisely.

Mega Meltdown After Sale
OP
B

Broke2Broke

View Badges
Reaction score
Looking for something with color and character that I don’t have to pay 1k each. Jawbreakers are ok. Frankenstein and OG bounce are cool.

LRT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Looking for something with color and character that I don’t have to pay 1k each. Jawbreakers are ok. Frankenstein and OG bounce are cool.
Frank and Og are good hardy bounces. My Frank has doubled in size in last cpl months.
Jawbreakers a little more finicky in my system but starting to come around. Drop babies like crazy as well.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Woud you rather start a tank with dry rock or live rock from the ocean?

• Dry Rock

Votes: 170 40.7%
  • Live Rock

Votes: 140 33.5%
  • Combo of both

Votes: 99 23.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 2.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors