- Review score
- +0 /0 /-0
Partner member 2022
R2R Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Controller AdvisorBuild Thread Contributor
One way to do this is to create a generic output with the schedule for the time you want the return pump off. You do not need to set an output device since we are using the output for logic only. Now go to the settings for the return pump and set the depends on setting for the output just created. Set it to off when on. The every time the created output is on your return pump will go off. Now setup a schedule on your feeder that is a couple minutes after the time set on the created output. You can always go to the Hydros forum here and look up how people have done things like this https://forum.coralvuehydros.com/ .Hydros Feeder feedback/review and question
Just installed the feeder a couple of weeks ago. Works pretty well for what's its design for.
- good control on the amount of food to dispense and consistent
- Mount works well
- Limited programming (maybe user's fault?)
- I would love to 'feed' after a few seconds delay of turning off the return pump so the food doesn't go straight to the overflow. There is no way to program this. Anyone have any clues?
- I have a "feed" mode, which only turn off the pump. I then press the manual feed button on the app. Works ok, but with this i cannot automated the feeding on schedule. I have to press 2 button on the app to feed. Semi automated feeding at best. I hope future apps update will have this feature.
- I know i can use feeding rings, but the pellets (hikari marine) will just sink, and get "stuck" in the rocks. my fish is stupid, trained to eat the floating pellets only.