MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

Sorry to hear Marv..... :(
 
yeah, it's pretty sad... man, he became a superMale in my tank... totally dominated the tank.. also developed the nice blue line at the end of the fins... I'll be with one fish until they find my Helfrich's... it'll take a while to decide on which fairy wrasse I'm gonna buy next...
 
bummer...

If it were me I would most likely replace him with a Laboutei Fairy or a Hawaiin Flame Wrasse.

Goodluck
 
I'll see what I'm in the mood for in a couple of months.. I've owned both the Laboutei and HI Flame before... they are awesome also... but I think for now, I'll just wait and see how the pair of Helfrich will fare for me... I should have the Helfrich's in a month.. :)
 
latest FTS... :)

08-05-07_FTS.jpg
 
Looking sweet as always Marv. Can't wait to see the next FTS in a week or so when you change it up... LOL
 
But you have your NG colony hidden in the back!?!? When are you going to cut that colony in half and see how it does in my tank? :D :hammer:
 
That Toadstool has trippled in size since i first saw it on here. Good job with that. That pink yuma is looking pretty happy also.
 
That Toadstool has trippled in size since i first saw it on here. Good job with that. That pink yuma is looking pretty happy also.

:)

yeah, I've had the toadstool for more than a year now... it amazing what happens when you don't frag some pieces... :hammer:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new