My 2gal pico

Reefafarian

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2014
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida(Where you vaca)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Progress of my pico
 

Attachments

  • 1417833403177.jpg
    1417833403177.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 307
  • 1417833423964.jpg
    1417833423964.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 1417833464747.jpg
    1417833464747.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 239
Cool love it so far you should put some sypodium coral look it up cool colors for nano tanks... I love the stuff it's like nano sps but it is a soft coral!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new