Names are DRAWN!!!

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey there,

Was I suppose to have a person? Now that I’m out (s still immobilized but probably can make something happen specially with a month notice. If so please let me know.

sarah
Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear about your accident. None of the signup stuff was done in time and I dont see you on santas list which is ok. We would all rather have you focus your time and energy on getting better so you can participate full force next year. You getting better can be your gift to us all this year.

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ho Ho Ho!! After LOTS of matching and working on the lists, I am happy to say that all of you made the nice list!! ...and you know I checked it twice... ;) :cool:

You will now have received an email from Elfster with the name of your recipient. I know you'll want to match that name with their R2R username (which unfortunately isn't on Elfster for most people still...I'll fix that next year.). 2 options for accomplishing are: 1) You can ask your gift recipient anonymous questions through Elfster. 2) You can PM me to get that name. Just give me the recipient's name, and I can look them up on my list for you.

I'm excited!! Let's get this Christmas party started!!

#SecretSanta2019
Pretty amazing turn out considering, via elfster from 2016 there were 33 of us.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
got it. my first time doing this how do you know where you are shipping to?

You should find that information on the Elfster page of the person who is your match. If you follow the link in the email from Elster and then click on the person's name it should show the address. If not, let us know and we will help you through the process.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
I hope not. Remember the purpose of Secret Santa is your pick and your Santa have to remain SECRET

It’s only a secret if you don’t tell anyone o_O :D

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score

1574854480580.gif

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Would be nice if we could see the R2R nicks on elfster too. My SS either didn't add it, or it's hidden(read that in a post from @Santa Claus where there was issues with seeing the nicks). So I have no idea who my pick is other then their actual name.

Of course I've PMed @Santa Claus for the R2R nick per the post he made.

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
No wish list for my person, no R2R user name for a nick name, their name is not found in R2R search. I just hope they filled out the basic questionnaire so I have some clue on what they like.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.4%
Back