Names are DRAWN!!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Woohoo!! So excited to start stalking my gift recipient! Looking to spread some Christmas joy!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Over here checking out the thread. It is great to see so many more pep's involved this year.

I will be busy in Jsker little workshop ;)

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@Santa Claus quick question, the other thread closed before I could put my info on there (the one with the questions like shirt size, allergies, etc). If I send it to you, can you pass it along? Or is there a way to put it in Elfster?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
@Santa Claus quick question, the other thread closed before I could put my info on there (the one with the questions like shirt size, allergies, etc). If I send it to you, can you pass it along? Or is there a way to put it in Elfster?
Hi! I know this was directed to Santa, but I'll answer. The other thread was closed bc more people kept signing up after the deadline, and Santa is REALLY bad at saying "NO!" to anyone...so we closed it so Santa could finish making the participants list. But it's open again now, and you can post there. :)

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi! I know this was directed to Santa, but I'll answer. The other thread was closed bc more people kept signing up after the deadline, and Santa is REALLY bad at saying "NO!" to anyone...so we closed it so Santa could finish making the participants list. But it's open again now, and you can post there. :)

Thank you for letting me know! I was able to add the info to elfster, but will post in the thread also.

Stevel

View Badges
Reaction score
Ho Ho Ho!! After LOTS of matching and working on the lists, I am happy to say that all of you made the nice list!! ...and you know I checked it twice... ;) :cool:

You will now have received an email from Elfster with the name of your recipient. I know you'll want to match that name with their R2R username (which unfortunately isn't on Elfster for most people still...I'll fix that next year.). 2 options for accomplishing are: 1) You can ask your gift recipient anonymous questions through Elfster. 2) You can PM me to get that name. Just give me the recipient's name, and I can look them up on my list for you.

I'm excited!! Let's get this Christmas party started!!

#SecretSanta2019
Got mine and was able to get a gift card out to him so he can get Black Friday sales if he wants? Happy holidays guys

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Already sent gift #1 and it will take a little while to get there so Im not giving myself away! So much fun!!
I was debating on shipping everything straight to my person, do you think they would mind that its not gift wrapped and might show up on several different days?

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I was debating on shipping everything straight to my person, do you think they would mind that its not gift wrapped and might show up on several different days?
My person is getting a mixed bag. I am sending things straight from Amazon (For $4 they will wrap it) and some stuff direct from me that will be wrapped. So I think it should be fun for them to get a few things!

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My person is getting a mixed bag. I am sending things straight from Amazon (For $4 they will wrap it) and some stuff direct from me that will be wrapped. So I think it should be fun for them to get a few things!
I thought about sending the stuff that amazon didnt offer gift wrap for, but I am not home and wont be so I may just ship things direct so my wife doesn't have to wrap and ship everything. I hope they understand, guess it leaves room for improvement next year when im home.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
I thought about sending the stuff that amazon didnt offer gift wrap for, but I am not home and wont be so I may just ship things direct so my wife doesn't have to wrap and ship everything. I hope they understand, guess it leaves room for improvement next year when im home.
I think it's fine either way. :)

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back