New Gigantea

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They graze all day. Train him to eat on a clip suspended on a string so no invert can get to it. My sea urchins and snails will eat all the nori if I give them 1/2 a chance.

OP
OP
Kevin Padgett

Kevin Padgett

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gig Update. Had him for 5 months now. He is doing great. Picture below is of him top down with power heads turned off. Normally he is waving around everywhere with very high flow. I have a MP10, MP40, and a Gyre all set on random schedules that he loves! The pair of Frostbite clowns have been with him for about 4 months now. They will not leave him. The farthest I've seen them go away is maybe a couple of inches to grab some food and then they dart right back to him. They are very protective of the Gig. They will bite me or any other fish that get too close.

IMG_2101.jpeg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back