New to R2R

200.gif


Welcome to the Reef!
 
Hello everyone, I’m new to R2R I have a 90 gallon bow front reef tank that I have owned for 12 years now. My livestock consists of 1 purple tang that I have had for 11 years now I also have 2 paired clown fish that I have also had for 11 years the last I also have a engineer goby that stay busy. I have a lot of rainbow rose bubble tip anemones that I am selling for a good price that about does it for my tank.

IMG_5965.jpeg IMG_5960.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5971.jpeg
    IMG_5971.jpeg
    338.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5972.jpeg
    IMG_5972.jpeg
    345.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5970.jpeg
    IMG_5970.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 52

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new