Nuvo 60g Redo

Clowning_Around72

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
659
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank has been up for a while but it crashed a few times mainly due to taking on other people's livestock and not quarantining them.
I just redid the tank and everything should be good to go now. I moved out the last inhabitants and just added in new fish today.

I restarted this tank with a pair of clowns so, the rebuild has begun.
 
1000013897.jpg
 
I left a few old frag plugs in and such as extra rock for now. I'll probably pull them soon for aesthetic purposes
 
Planned stocking is to keep it super light.
Two more fish max.
Likely both gobies.
 
I added a melanurus wrasse. Lovely fish. Ate pellets in the bucket while acclimating. Its doing well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new