R2R newest member

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
653
Reaction score
412
Location
Cheraw, South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, as most of you know I am not a new member. Lol, I have been a member for a couple months now however I wanted to introduce you to my family's newest member and therefore R2Rs newest member

20170623_014538.jpg


William Finley English aka Finn
Born June 22, 2017

He already enjoys sitting in front of the tank looking at the fish move about. Even though I know he can really "see" them he enjoys seeing move about..
 
Hello guys, as most of you know I am not a new member. Lol, I have been a member for a couple months now however I wanted to introduce you to my family's newest member and therefore R2Rs newest member

20170623_014538.jpg


William Finley English aka Finn
Born June 22, 2017

He already enjoys sitting in front of the tank looking at the fish move about. Even though I know he can really "see" them he enjoys seeing move about..

Hi Reef_Tank_Fan_SC,

Congratulations on your baby!!! Does he choose his favorite fish?;)

Zhenya
 
Congrats! I have a 20 month old and he loves to be around me when I'm doing tank related things. Have fun and enjoy your son!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new