*** R2R Secret Santa 2021 is HERE!! Get registered!! ***

AllanPritchard

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? New Zealand
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Knowledge
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Walking/Hiking in the mountains
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Photography, hiking, Arduino electronics
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? A few beers and muck around in shed
  6. Do you collect anything? GHA it seems. I do have a lot of books though
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Generally anything that makes me laugh
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Wide range, 70-80's rock mostly
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? I follow V8 Supercars series.
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? The shimmer of lights across the reef
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Technology, I'm a gear junkie.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No unfortunately, too hard to ship in NZ
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* It would depended on who I am paired with and their location.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
I LOVE THIS!!!! Thank you Santa and Elves!
  1. What country are you located in? USA / Ohio
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Towels, we will not speak of leaks or spills or overflows, this is not the time nor the place for that. SALT SALT SALT!
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Relax as much as I can and catch up on chores.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? In spring/summer car shows and beekeeping, in fall/winter travel (scuba) and quilting.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Good homemade dinner and doggo's.
  6. Do you collect anything? Hobbies
  7. What is your favorite color? ocean and sand
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Shawshank Redemption / Dances with Wolves
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Jimmy Buffett, Kenny Chesney, Zac Brown Band basically any island music.
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? I live in Cleveland so its like a law here. But I am a huge Nascar fan.
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Aptasia and gha dying.
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? All the fun colors and gaining experience and skill to keep new and more challenging corals and fish.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure but I think a gift card towards something when the weather and shipping isn't so iffy would be better to be perfectly honest.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure but only willing to ship via a vendor but see #13.
  15. What is the velocity of an unladen swallow? The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is something like 20.1 miles per hour or 9 meters per second.

jaihutcherson

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Sense. Towels
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Ride motorcycle or build new tanks
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Motorcycles - Suzuki hayabusa
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Playing in the tank to make it better
  6. Do you collect anything? Bills for fish stuff
  7. What is your favorite color? Red and black
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Ncis
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Pop
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? No
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Eels
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Getting it right seeing happy coral
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Not really
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes

Jeffcb

Tang tang
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? ... USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? ... Red Sea filter socks, Carbon, Chocolate, Astros stuff
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? ... Water Changes and relaxation!
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? ... Play drums, learning photography, baseball, BBQ
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? ... Tanks, TV, Baseball games
  6. Do you collect anything? ... Stuff
  7. What is your favorite color? ... Orange
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? ... Goodfellas
  9. What type of music do you listen to? ... Rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? ... Astros!
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? ... Fish, Corals , snails, crabs.. all of it.
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? ... Growth
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? ... Not really.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* ... Probably not.

Last edited:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? Florida
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Chill if I can
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? collecting very expensive sports cars, which I do not have the funds to purchase them.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? I come over to R2R and see what everyone else is up to.
  6. Do you collect anything? Imodium nitrate and blasting caps.
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Fame, I really like the chair and water scene.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? A broad spectrum, featuring instrumentals with emphasis on Jazz
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Not the Braves, but baseball
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? The Cyano Grow
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? The beauty of growing your own slice of the ocean. The color.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, Since bringing back my system to life, any corals will help
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, and Yes
I apologize to the person that gets me :D I really do not want much this year, I have been very blessed. I card would be great:).

Thank you R2R, I really do enjoy the Secret Santa and look forward to the Secret Santa every year.

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Food
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Play with my 2-year-old daughter and teach her about fish
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? 3D Artwork and Animation, Photoshop, World History
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Relax? What's that?
  6. Do you collect anything? Resin Anime Statues & Highly Poseable Action Figures (Amazing Yamaguchi)
  7. What is your favorite color? Black
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Stargate SG-1
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Everything, seriously, Music is so mood dependent for me
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Negative
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Currently, Orchid Dottyback
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Teaching my daughter about Marine life
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, Goby + Pistol Combo
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I'm personally leery about shipping livestock to someone I don't know, only because there's no telling when they'll be home, but I'm not 100% opposed to it.

TN_Huskymama

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? House plants!! Can’t get enough!
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Shop, explore venues
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Hiking, shopping, plants
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Netflix
  6. Do you collect anything? Gemstones, mineral stones
  7. What is your favorite color? Purple
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Game of Thrones
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Country and rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Eagles, Titans, Preds
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Flowy corals and fishies
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Watching my corals grow and flourish
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, corals or macroalgae
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*. Not really

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time, Patience and Macroalgae
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Tell myself I'll test my parameters but take the dog kayaking instead
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? My dog. I have more pictures on my phone of my dog than my kids.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch my tank .... cuddle the dog ... sleep
  6. Do you collect anything? Medical Bills and Chewy boxes
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? What Dreams May Come - Robin Williams
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Billy Joel and Chris Stapleton
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? ;Vomit no
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? The Fighting Conchs - they are like the Dysons of Saltwater
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Taking role call and knowing everything lived to "swim" another day.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure! CUC, Macroalgae
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? usa
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Coral, lol
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Stay home and play with my reef, testing, or cleaning or re-arranging plugs, glueing plugs...
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Crafting of all sorts, but I make custom tshirts for the kiddos and myself.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? I'm a stay at home mom, and homeschool my 4 kids, there is no off work time, lol
  6. Do you collect anything? Coral now, and custom font, you can never have enough font options
  7. What is your favorite color? purple
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Anchorman
  9. What type of music do you listen to? usually just whats on the radio, top 100 type hits, i dunno?
  10. Do you follow any sports teams?
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? feeding corals, i love the response!!
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? seeing the up close details of the various coral types. so much beauty is micro and easily missed by regular ol people.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? sure, love them mushrooms, and soft coral. I have lps and some sps doing well as well. fish I am stocked on though.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I would be willing to purchase from vendor and ship, yes, but preferably gift card, so they can be coordinated to be home for deliveries and such.

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? US
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Super glue.
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Spend time with my 6 year old daughter.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Succulents
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? I don’t have much relaxation time during the week, but I do love a good documentary on TV.
  6. Do you collect anything? Kerby Rosanes Coloring Books.
  7. What is your favorite color? Moss green.
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Home design shows.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? A little of everything.
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Nope!
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? I’m more into corals than fish, but I do love my new little buckshot clown.
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Composition, I view my reef as art.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? My tank is small and quite full, but I can always find spots for new colorful zoas.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? No.

Last edited:

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? US
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Neonitro, KZ Products
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Take the kiddo to the park, the pool, play with the kiddo.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Landscape Photography, HIFI Audio
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Have dinner with the family, then work more.
  6. Do you collect anything? Vintage Audio gear, Vintage cameras and Lenses, Classic cars, Vinyl records.
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Planet Earth
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Everything
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Lakers, Dodgers, Rams, Bucs, CAL
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Tie: Fish
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Innovation
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? No, to pricy for SS
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA/Guam (US Territory serviced by USPS)
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Filter socks, salt, and DI resins
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Spearfish, Archery Hunt, Freedive, SUP, Surf, Kayak, Hike
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Reefing
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Chill with my dogs, all four of them!
  6. Do you collect anything? No. No room for anything else.
  7. What is your favorite color? Beige
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Once is enough.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Anything but Rap and sap.
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? NONE.
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? It was my lawnmower blenny till he vanished during 7 days of my seam failure...
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Watching my corals grow.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Sodium Nitrate and Ammonia lol.
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Messing with tanks, Fish, Hunt and Off-roading
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Fishing, Hunting and Off-roading
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? chill in front of my tank with a glass of Don Julio
  6. Do you collect anything? Macros, corals and guns
  7. What is your favorite color? Maroon
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Dr. Who
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Metal
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Not really
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? my des tang
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? nems
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? yes. Nems, sps and zoas. But shipping in winter and during holidays is no good.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Depends on where it is going and what it is. But again, winter sucks for shipping things.

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Money...jk jk jk, for my fish tank its usually brightwell salt
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? I work in retail so I never truly get weekends off, but if I do going to the movies, and traveling
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? PC gaming, bowling, traveling (love to go on cruises), some photography
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? checking over my tank, playing a little with my dog, and playing on my PC
  6. Do you collect anything? does dead coral count? and not really anything major, most of my collecting is from places I've been or cruises I've taken
  7. What is your favorite color? BLUE
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Any of the James Bond Movies (Goldfinger, Skyfall, and You only live Twice are some of my favorites)
  9. What type of music do you listen to? rock and country
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Steelers
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? inverts, shrimps and stars
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? wanting to get a bigger tank, but for me its my fish and seeing them every day, some looking to greet you
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? yes i wouldn't getting livestock, though my work schedule isnt always the best for it, would suggest reaching out to me if you are sending me anything. Coral and inverts would be great (would love a clam)
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* maybe, but i would go through a vendor and have them direct ship

Chbix

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Filter socks, chemipure, Frits reef pro mix salt (red box), reef energy AB+
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Video games
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? PC video games
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch my tank
  6. Do you collect anything? 80's toys, general nerd stuff (starwars, voltron,)
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Starwars, top gun
  9. What type of music do you listen to? All kinds
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? No
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My fish and my torch
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Seeing new growth
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? not really as it gets cold here
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No

Last edited:

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Carbon, GFO
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Tank maintenance, Play Video games
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Reefing
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch a movie
  6. Do you collect anything? No.
  7. What is your favorite color? Don't have one.
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Major Payne
  9. What type of music do you listen to? None if I can help it
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? gosh no
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Fish & Coral
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Tank progression
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Nah.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No shipping livestock

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Frags
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Get my reefing chores done and go ride or hunt
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Riding Motorcycles & hunting
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch the tank or movies
  6. Do you collect anything? Corals & Fish :)
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Home Improvement
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Pretty much everything
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Packers & Brewers
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My Fish
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Technological advancements & cool corals
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes

KK's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Would love to join, but I'll probably be broke from buying corals.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 71 47.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 48 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back