*** R2R Secret Santa 2021 is HERE!! Get registered!! ***

Creggers

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in?
    1. USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of?
    1. Super Glue / Puddy for mounting frags
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends?
    1. Golf and Boat
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests?
    1. Golfing, boating, and world of warcraft
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work?
    1. Golf :)
  6. Do you collect anything?
    1. Corals!
  7. What is your favorite color?
    1. Blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again?
    1. It's always sunny in Philadelphia
  9. What type of music do you listen to?
    1. Rock / emo / hardcore / prog rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams?
    1. Eagles / Flyers
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank?
    1. Goni / alveopora
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby?
    1. Watching SPS & Encrusters grow
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in?
    1. Not during the holiday season
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
    1. Nope

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Carbon
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Watch soccer
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Washing car, soccer, not much of anything else
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch Netflix
  6. Do you collect anything? Coins
  7. What is your favorite color? Green
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Dragon Ball Z
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Indie, alternative
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Real Madrid
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Everything really
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? New equipment
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No, currently mother takes care of tank as I moved 4.5 hrs away.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock No

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in?
USA
What is one thing you always need more of?
measuring cups, spoons. I'm pretty well stocked as I live way out in the country.
What do you like to do on the weekends?
Hunting
What are your other hobbies/interests?
General aviation (Cessna 180), Hunting, sewing, beadwork, stained glass, etc
How do you relax after a long day at work?
Good beer
Do you collect anything?
Skulls (I'm a veterinarian), Falconry hoods, guns
What is your favorite color?
Blue
What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again?
Lord of the Rings, Gladiator, Memphis Belle, Band of Brothers
What type of music do you listen to?
Rock/Metal/Punk/Industrial
Do you follow any sports teams?
No
What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank?
anemones and the fish
What gets you excited in the reef hobby?
captive breeding of reef fish, anemones, the technology
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in?
No thank you.
Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
Probably not.

spfahnestock

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Carbon
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Scouting and maintain my tanks
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Scouting
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Drink Bourbon and watch my tanks
  6. Do you collect anything? No
  7. What is your favorite color? Red
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? The West Wing
  9. What type of music do you listen to? No specific type it various by mood
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? New England Patriots
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? I like watching the movement - varies by tank
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? My kids enjoyment of the tank
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? food, reagents, time (lol)
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? I enjoy spending time with my dogs, stepdaughter, and fiancé. I’m also an avid gamer and eternal student with this hobby (I spend a lot of time on here)
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? gaming, reading, music, playing guitar, drawing/painting
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Play with the pups, game, or work on my 120 build
  6. Do you collect anything? no, although that’ll likely change once I start getting coral
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue or the bright green of an actual forest
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again?eternal sunshine in the spotless mind, a scanner darkly, shutter island
  9. What type of music do you listen to? little bit of everything. Only thing I’m not overly wild about is country
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? nope
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? it’s empty…so my build progressing?
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? having a slice of ocean in my house
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? yes, but only corals.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*! Yes but only corals

Thrashed

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Easier Maintenance Products
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Play Games and Race
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Cars, Gaming, Fishing
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Relax in my man cave and enjoy my tank and play video games
  6. Do you collect anything? Hot Wheels and Dragon Ball Z
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Dragon Ball, Half Baked, SOA
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Anything and everything
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Lawn Mower Bleeny
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby?The constant growth of everything in it
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes. Any kinds of frag of clean up crew
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes I am always up for shipping if I see it fit

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Relax in my man cave and enjoy my tank and play video games
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Dragon Ball, Half Baked, SOA
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby?The constant growth of everything in it
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes. Any kinds of frag of clean up crew
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes I am always up for shipping if I see i

14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes I am always up for shipping if I see it fit
My boyfriend collects hw as well. He is also a customizer.

r20crazy

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time/Beer
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Watch car racing, fixing things
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Vintage VW bugs (pre 1957), Lego, Neon signs
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Beer, watch That 70's show
  6. Do you collect anything? Hot wheels, Lego, Robert Williams prints
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? That 70's show
  9. What type of music do you listen to? 60's, 80's
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? LA Dodgers
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Algae grow
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Not much after 15+ years
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? NO.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* NO

Trill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Test kit reagents for the Hanna Instruments HI97105 test Multiparameter Photometer, 4in Fleece roll replacement for Klir DI-4.
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Play video games (MMOs) on the computer, weekly water changes, hang out with the family, and build things/ fix up the house.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Other than Reefing? Computers (only have 5 on my desk),
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch my tanks and play video games
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Big Bang Theory
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Rock/alternative
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? New York Giants
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Love watching my corals sway in the movement
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Like all the latest technology to keep the reef alive. One day I want to stream my tank from the inside with waterproof cameras.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure. I am setting up a 90 and but have not made a stock list yet.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? I would but it would be from a vendor not directly from me.

icedearth15324

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Hanna reagents, salt, frozen food
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Play video games, do things with my wife
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Video games, Hot Toys figures, barrel-aged stouts
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Play some video games, drink a beer, watch my fish tank, watch TV
  6. Do you collect anything? barrel-aged stouts, Hot Toys figures
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Star Wars (all)
  9. What type of music do you listen to? metal
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? no
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My tangs swimming around together
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? seeing my fish grow and be happy
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, LPS
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes

Philly Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in? USA
What is one thing you always need more of? Money ;)
What do you like to do on the weekends? Reef Maintenance and Relaxing on Saturday. Watching Football on Sunday
What are your other hobbies/interests? Football(Go Eagles!), playing games on PS5
How do you relax after a long day at work? Sit down and watch my reef tank and TV. Read a book.
Do you collect anything? Other than corals? not really
What is your favorite color? Red
What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? MCU Series and Movies. Mandalorian
What type of music do you listen to? Easy Listening, pop, rock, anything in the top 40 that week.
Do you follow any sports teams? Philadelphia Sports Team (Eagles, Sixers, Phillies, Flyers) in that order.
What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Coral grow
What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Having a piece of the sea in my home.
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No
Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? No

wilsonline

View Badges
Reaction score
    USA (FL)
    money lol
    I work most weekends, but fishing would be nice or camping.
    bushcraft, knives, camping, fishing, lawn (getting into that now), planted tanks, so many...
    I don't. Tons of things to get done at home.
    no, I already have too much stuff here, no space time or money for collecting.
    That doesn't make sense to me, They're all different.
    I don't watch TV, don't even have one hooked up. But I could always watch movies like The Ninth Gate, Jurassic Park, stuff from Discovery/National Geographics...
    I don't listen too much, don't currently own a LP player, but I like old songs for the most part. 50s to 90s. Rock and pop mostly.
    no. I like playing not watching.
    tiny creatures, polyp extension, reproduction.
    acros, aquascapes, cool equipment.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in?
    yes, I like acros. but open to anything reef safe lol.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
    probably not. equipment is easier.

sinisterreef22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
cret Santa Questionnaire:
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? That’s a good one, I’m not sure lol.
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? If I’m not working then just spending time with my wife and dogs.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? My hobbies are collecting cigars and starting to dip my toes in wood working.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? I tinker with my tank and then smoke a cigar.
  6. Do you collect anything? Cigars
  7. What is your favorite color? Camouflage lol
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Onepiece is my all time favorite show!
  9. What type of music do you listen to?Anything from bluegrass to heavy metal.
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Alabama Crimson Tide and the Atlanta Braves
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My torches flowing.
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Everything
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No but gift cards would be nice. (Waiting for warmer weather.)
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? Yes

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
    • United States
    • naps & phyto
      • don't culture my own but think I want to try culturing phyto
      • beginning to go thru 16-32oz weekly live phyto
      • already culture pods (lazy pod method)
    • more naps, reading
    • reading books, magazines and R2R posts
    • hanging out on R2R, gaming
    • no
    • pink - pale pink, bright pink, pink with blue, pink pink pink
      • strangely as I didn't notice until writing this... I only own couple pink tops and have very little pink in my life...
      • when did I grow up ?! eek
    • Dodge Ball, Old School, Bad Teacher, Tombstone, (shhh... Spinal Tap but BF hates it)
    • rock (all types of rock)
    • no
    • diamond goby
    • interacting with reefing community
    • no
    • no

Last edited:

brownjoshua475

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of. Waste away
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Play with kid and water changes
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Reef tank and football
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch my reef
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Finding nemo
  9. What type of music do you listen to? All
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Colts, pacers
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Fish
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? New product
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes clownfish
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes

Roosterjack

Struttin’ and Cluckin’
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Trident reagents
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Study, Sleep, Reef
  4. Other Hobbies: Being a law student...
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Sleep, sweet sleep
  6. Do you collect anything? Books (History, Law)
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Don't really watch much TV...but sci-fi stuff when I do.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? 80's/90's Metal
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Browns, Buckeyes
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Coral growth!
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Seeing something new
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes...sps frags,zoas
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA.
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Phytoplankton (Live).
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Play Soccer. Walk/care for dogs (I use the Rover app as a side income).
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Soccer. Dogs. PC Gaming. Harmonica.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Tend to my Fish tank and Reptile tank, or play video games.
  6. Do you collect anything? No.
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue.
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Fight Club.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Jazz, Electronic Dance Music, Thrash/Metal.
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? FCB (Soccer).
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My Yellow Coris Wrasse, and previously, my Yasha/Candy Cane Pistol Shrimp pair (the yasha died two days ago for unknown reasons).
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Coral growth.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Coral (very specific corals..) or a peppermint shrimp.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? I will not personally ship the livestock, but am willing to purchase from a vendor and have it shipped to the secret santa.

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Trident reagents
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Spend time with my kids. Tinker with the tank
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Sailing, video games, Tennis and Soccer (Football for the rest of us)
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Reading. Working on my tank.
  6. Do you collect anything? yes, Phosphates
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? John Wick
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Pretty much anything except for Rap
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Die hard Real Madrid fan
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? one Spot Foxface
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? pretty much everything. Corals, fish, gear, chemistry, biology, etc
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I would be willing to have the vendor send it. I wouldn't personally

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%

Back