Raeges 75 gallon Adventure

Green Hair Algae battleplan?


  • Total voters
    161
Angered the tank with a water change and glass cleaning

5BE42BBB-DD00-4E67-AEF7-2368BB353CB3.jpeg
 
Gotta love a hobby that offers up little surprises. Here’s latest filter sock find. So many creatures we put in for diversity you wonder gee they alive? I had / have 2 serpent Stars dropped in years ago along with 2 sand sifting stars. Now this little wee guy pops up
5AD5CB45-54D0-4B75-A79B-A9EC47A30A2A.jpeg
 
Say hey this low nutrient tank is tuff! Iv3 run so long high I let ‘em bottom out and bing 3rd round of Dinos. Got em almost gone again cost some acros that we’re basing out looking good :face-with-rolling-eyes:
16D3EA0C-E07C-4CFC-9C9D-AF4C40C316CB.jpeg
B4F8D4A7-AAB5-4553-BF41-1662F0BF69CE.jpeg
EC62F820-3685-4C4B-8978-18B9C3C82FE9.jpeg
64D24B8A-02C0-4F8B-A695-D2357523D95D.jpeg
 
Say hey this low nutrient tank is tuff! Iv3 run so long high I let ‘em bottom out and bing 3rd round of Dinos. Got em almost gone again cost some acros that we’re basing out looking good :face-with-rolling-eyes:
16D3EA0C-E07C-4CFC-9C9D-AF4C40C316CB.jpeg
B4F8D4A7-AAB5-4553-BF41-1662F0BF69CE.jpeg
EC62F820-3685-4C4B-8978-18B9C3C82FE9.jpeg
64D24B8A-02C0-4F8B-A695-D2357523D95D.jpeg
Been there done that!!
 
Been there done that!!
Lol wheres the badge for that!
id have more badges than I did in scouting
Dinos,gha,turf,cyano,slime, and bubble But I don’t want to be a show off :p:smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
 
Last edited:
Lol wheres the badge for that!
id have more badges than I did in scouting
Dinos,gha,turf,cyano,slime, and bubble But I don’t want to be a show off :p:smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
I need that badge too.
 
I have gha, turf, cyano and something purple and horrid that I have to remove as the fish won't eat it, I stopped feeding nori and the fish hit the algae harder.

DSC_0001 (1024x684).jpg
:face-with-rolling-eyes: I seem to have spoiled them with the red, purple, and green Sprung algae. They still graze a bit but have becom3 @ bi5 pickier…..darn algae connoisseurs now lol
 
:face-with-rolling-eyes: I seem to have spoiled them with the red, purple, and green Sprung algae. They still graze a bit but have becom3 @ bi5 pickier…..darn algae connoisseurs now lol
That'd what you get for spoiling them lol.
 
Your tank is bangin over here!!!!! Gonna have to make me go home and take a ton of pics to spam my new build thread just to try and keep up with you!!!!!!!
Thanks It looks better with Dinos pretty much gone. Still banging away on the other crud but happy enough. I avoided my rock of shame…acros took a beating
 
Thanks It looks better with Dinos pretty much gone. Still banging away on the other crud but happy enough. I avoided my rock of shame…acros took a beating
We all end up there or close to it at some point. To me, that is how we learn, appreciate it more and grow as keepers of out little glass oceans.
 
What size is you tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new