OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raege, We need to pick you up a mask and cape for the way you try to help the world through your sacrifices and mistakes. Maybe get some fancy boots too. ;Spiderman;)
;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious I know right! I made all these mistakes on purpose to show others what not to do Yeah that’s the ticket :)
I don’t know about the cape tho, in my youth I had a cape with a k on it for captain Kaos and it caught in my bicycle wheel still got a spot on chin where hair just won’t grow :oops: but I’m all in on a mask :cool: tights? Eh lol

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious I know right! I made all these mistakes on purpose to show others what not to do Yeah that’s the ticket :)
I don’t know about the cape tho, in my youth I had a cape with a k on it for captain Kaos and it caught in my bicycle wheel still got a spot on chin where hair just won’t grow :oops: but I’m all in on a mask :cool: tights? Eh lol
;HilariousI think you could pull off tights. You have the right savoir-faire for it.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bottom of T eggcrate was glued in a hole p@$$@@$ it got loose 75 bucks Gone...... Hopefully find it like wife found the oxides smh

Ugh... I'm really sorry that frag has been such a pita for u. I glued the egg crate to a plug for my rastas.. I hear the frustration though, and I apologize for that. ;Bucktooth

Did u lose power today?

Golf? Ledges?

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh... I'm really sorry that frag has been such a pita for u. I glued the egg crate to a plug for my rastas.. I hear the frustration though, and I apologize for that. ;Bucktooth

Did u lose power today?

Golf? Ledges?
Power was a quick surge cpl seconds then all came back no issue
Golf was the mini variety :) I used to do big boy golf but I stunk
Only ever hit it well when twisted up uncomfortable borderline pain lol. I was good as any on the 19th hole tho :cool:

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power was a quick surge cpl seconds then all came back no issue
Golf was the mini variety :) I used to do big boy golf but I stunk
Only ever hit it well when twisted up uncomfortable borderline pain lol. I was good as any on the 19th hole tho :cool:

Cheers :)

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A shout out to @Randy Holmes-Farley the stuff he has written here and elsewhere amazing resources.
I just dug up his article on making calibration fluid for my refractometer to give me some peace of mind.
Thank you sir never met ya spoke to you or messaged but you are having a positive effect on my tank and enjoyment of the hobby. I imagine many thousands feel the same.
If you have not rummaged thru his info here and elsewhere folks check it out let your inner geek run wild :)

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers, I’m stumped searched for an article nada! How the heck do ya glue corals down without gluing your fingers? :confused: Any tips appreciated. Good news my wife eagle eyes spotted the expensive designer corals that came off the rock they looked beautiful were they ended up so I ticked em off and glued em back near where they were along with a few layers of skin it seems.
Sunset the Maroon clown has gotten smarter he goes for the soft webbing between fingers and can draw blood :mad:
Kenya tree is looking better today as well feeling ok and hopeful nitrates will finally drop
FTS coming up.

E6053507-AC37-462F-A3B4-7D6959820A3F.jpeg

Last edited:

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for that giveaway you did awhile back that I won! I just redeemed the gift card to get a screen top for my 90! I just picked up a beautiful moyers wrasse and don’t want him jumping out :)
Thank you again brother!

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for that giveaway you did awhile back that I won! I just redeemed the gift card to get a screen top for my 90! I just picked up a beautiful moyers wrasse and don’t want him jumping out :)
Thank you again brother!
Awesome your welcome glad it’s come in handy be looking for pics of that Wrasse my friend. Need some good stuff going on

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
la-prod-sale.gif

Marjorie's Fairy Wrasse Terminal Phase Male(Cirrhilabrus marjorie) Item: 0402191069
$1,299.99 $1,099.99
Disgusting selling a fish on its death bed. Terminal phase probably die in shipping let it die in a tank not a shipping box you monsters..........

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
la-prod-sale.gif

Marjorie's Fairy Wrasse Terminal Phase Male(Cirrhilabrus marjorie) Item: 0402191069
$1,299.99 $1,099.99
Disgusting selling a fish on its death bed. Terminal phase probably die in shipping let it die in a tank not a shipping box you monsters..........
Drives me crazy they call them terminal phase!! Whats wrong with mature male?

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BABF24F5-10E6-4AE4-BE77-F8E1534460B8.jpeg

63FB12BF-ACC4-48B7-9A0B-C0C92DAFFFF8.jpeg

DF4EB99C-4ACD-4C4D-A5A4-32554098805A.jpeg

Got a tomini too :)
Beauty of a fish! My wife is partial to Wrasses but I’ve never gotten around to putting a top on tank. Fish like yours makes me think a little more bout getting it done.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back