OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salute friends. Hoping to start getting back to normal and on schedule with tank maintenance soon. The wife is out of hospital ( blacked out walking low heart rate) and in the right seat albeit with the ugly slippers lol see pic below
Have some follow ups appt in next week to lake sure they have root cause but can’t express the weight lifted off my shoulders having her home. We fell in love 36 years ago and somewhere between then and now fell in toleration which is better than love. You can love em and leave em but toleration you stick thru the good and bad.
I’m very lucky to have found someone who puts up and accepts the entire package goid bad and ugly.

I need to fall in toleration with the tank. Don’t want to leave her but at times I feel like The tanks is Ike and I’m Tina Turner. WC Monday water ready now another 30 gallons rodi ready. Will see if I can squeeze a second WC in by Thursday along with a sump,cleaning. Here’s the ugly tank view from the couch with the wife’s slipper where it and she belong
0F95F5C5-726D-4F02-A40B-14C45DA0F350.jpeg

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raege amigo, I hope your wife gets better. You are so right about love and toleration, I guess maturity goes in the middle. Your are blessed to have found a woman like her.

The slippers !...... LOL !
Thank my friend. I am not a style guy and stuff my wife likes is unique to me at least lol
Glad she is home, brother!
Thanks bud I was a wreck from Thursday to last night.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Toleration huh? That is funny.
Glad she is home. Follow up care is so important with the heart.
Tank will come around I am sure.
Thanks lot of appts to schedule Monday for sure :) feeling better today with her pulse up in 60s. Now I need a beautiful tank again for her to watch. I’m on it and feel good about both outlooks;)

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big hugs for kathy and hats off to u staying strong and calm for her.

Love you both. See you soon.
Lol don’t know about calm but thanks to you and Kalisha. We’re quite fond of you too my little brother from a different mother

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol don’t know about calm but thanks to you and Kalisha. We’re quite fond of you too my little brother from a different mother
Ha! As far as you know. Ask Keith :p

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey gang first off thanks for the well wishes with the wife very much appreciated! Few trip to er and hitting more drs has me focused any where but the tank’. Tanks is going to get some love in small burst tho. Started today pulled some algae...... ITS bad see large bowl below this is maybe 20% of what’s going on. It’s even killing GSP :oops: # honestyinreefing this is on me. Even with er visits and worry I could have should have got off my dupa and did at least small tasks instead of nada.

7FE5042D-2A18-4D4C-900E-7481C639996E.jpeg

New uv sterilizer came in today ( be nice to not get electrocuted) going to clean it up and get it going tomorrow, WC did a small one today full scale tomorrow if small didn’t stir up to much crapola.
Nem is still small more WC and cleaning the algae from its home should help. Fish are happy healthy so take whatever pluses I can till this war on apathetic paint and algae is won.

My goal is to turn this into a reeftank 365 win.
Stay Salty healthy and happy all thanks as always for stopping by

Last edited:

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey gang first off thanks for the well wishes with the wife very much appreciated! Few trip to er and hitting more drs has me focused any where but the tank’. Tanks is going to get some love in small burst tho. Started today pulled some algae...... ITS bad see large bowl below this is maybe 20% of what’s going on. It’s even killing GSP :oops: # honestyinreefing this is on me. Even with er visits and worry I could have should have got off my dupa and did at least small tasks instead of nada.

7FE5042D-2A18-4D4C-900E-7481C639996E.jpeg

New uv sterilizer came in today ( be nice to not get electrocuted) going to clean it up and get it going tomorrow, WC did a small one today full scale tomorrow if small didn’t stir up to much crapola.
Nem is still small more WC and cleaning the algae from its home should help. Fish are happy healthy so take whatever pluses I can till this war on apathetic paint and algae is won.

My goal is to turn this into a reeftank 365 win.
Stay Salty healthy and happy all thanks as always for stopping by

You will earn that 365 badge through and through Ray. I dont know anyone else that does how much you do to keep it all in check.

You know I'm one call away for a hand if it's ever needed my friend. Tank related or otherwise.

Cheers

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back