• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sargassum Anglerfish Pair

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lateral72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lateral72

Chaetodontidae
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
616
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sargassum Anglerfish pair Histrio histrio. Both are about 2" +/- a fraction. Eating ghost shrimp, feeders and frozen silversides great.

I use the term "pair" loosely. They've been together for 3 months and haven't eaten each other. I bought them for a planted display refugium I was setting up. Unfortunately it looks like I may have to move in a couple months, so the tank may never go up.

This species stays relatively small, maxing out at 5-6" in length.

$100 Shipped in East, Central Time Zones, $125 shipped in Mountain, Pacific.

Shipped Priority Overnight, your choice of UPS or FedEx. Stryo Cooler, Quadruple Bagged, Heat/Cool pack if necessary (you'll need to let me know which).

Or if you prefer, we can do USPS Express if you are in a 1-day zone. PM me for costs on this.
 
Last edited:
Awesome deal and way cool fish!!! I knew I was going to be tempted to re-upsize... it pains me to pass on this deal. Good luck with your sale!
 
Thanks. They're a really underrated Angler for some reason. Super hardy and great patterns/colorations.


I had to adjust pricing. I just did a quote for the hell of it to Pacific coast... Even with my Fedex discount, it was still more expensive than what I was originally asking. :crossedlips:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new