Scurvy’s Mad Wrasse 110

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He’ll be back. No way he leaves on a loss and his last throw a pick 6.
So is belichick coming back too? I don't see them both on the same team next year, someone needs all the credit for all the winning and they clearly can't share that as we've seen over the past couple years; each one wants to win to spite the other one and be able to say look this dynasty was me and my play or look this dynasty was me and my coaching, he was just a product of my winning. Belichick is known for getting rid of quarterbacks with at least one good year left to start anew to build the new team he needs to win. I remember all the ticking and moaning when brady became the starter...."What will we do without Bledsoe?" "We're screwed" Look how that turned out.
And I say all that because Belichick was ready to start anew with Jimmy G a couple years ago but Kraft put his foot down to keep Tommy. So will Kraft keep Tommy or Belichick?

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is belichick coming back too? I don't see them both on the same team next year, someone needs all the credit for all the winning and they clearly can't share that as we've seen over the past couple years; each one wants to win to spite the other one and be able to say look this dynasty was me and my play or look this dynasty was me and my coaching, he was just a product of my winning. Belichick is known for getting rid of quarterbacks with at least one good year left to start anew to build the new team he needs to win. I remember all the ******* and moaning when brady became the starter...."What will we do without Bledsoe?" "We're screwed" Look how that turned out.
And I say all that because Belichick was ready to start anew with Jimmy G a couple years ago but Kraft put his foot down to keep Tommy. So will Kraft keep Tommy or Belichick?
Kraft won’t let it happen. The only way he goes is if he truly wants out of Bill’s shadow. I think at the end of the day, all egos aside Tom and Bill both know that for the next 2 or 3 years together is their only real shot.

For any other guy on that team I would 100% agree that Bill would let him go earlier rather than later for a long term payoff. That was the Jimmy G plan as you said but there is no Jimmy G. Stidham isn't there yet and may never be.

Only time will tell. It will be an interesting off season to say the least and that's before the Coach, Owner or QB decide to go for a massage or marry a 24 year old :)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kraft won’t let it happen. The only way he goes is if he truly wants out of Bill’s shadow. I think at the end of the day, all egos aside Tom and Bill both know that for the next 2 or 3 years together is their only real shot.

For any other guy on that team I would 100% agree that Bill would let him go earlier rather than later for a long term payoff. That was the Jimmy G plan as you said but there is no Jimmy G. Stidham isn't there yet and may never be.

Only time will tell. It will be an interesting off season to say the least and that's before the Coach, Owner or QB decide to go for a massage or marry a 24 year old :)

I hope they all get massages from 24 year old women and then end up marrying them. Now that would be something I could watch!

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chaeto rinsed and harvested along with another 8ish gallons of water changed. Tanks mostly clear already after a disturbance to the Fuge.

BB483A27-20C0-45C8-A8FC-561FF8855860.jpeg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chaeto rinsed and harvested along with another 8ish gallons of water changed. Tanks mostly clear already after a disturbance to the Fuge.

BB483A27-20C0-45C8-A8FC-561FF8855860.jpeg
I have found euphyllia and LPS always look better after disturbing the depths.. nice FTS cory.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Bills and Patriots lose in the same day... what a day! :D
And here I thought we’d be FAST friends IRL.... I know the Pats are easy to Hate so I suppose I can let it slide for now but Im watching you!!

i grew up and still live 4 miles from Gillette stadium. Have been a fan since we “Squished the Fish” and were “Buried by @siggy Bears” in 85/86 so it’s in my blood.

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here I thought we’d be FAST friends IRL.... I know the Pats are easy to Hate so I suppose I can let it slide for now but Im watching you!!

i grew up and still live 4 miles from Gillette stadium. Have been a fan since we “Squished the Fish” and were “Buried by @siggy Bears” in 85/86 so it’s in my blood.
Colts fan here and long time bills hater (grew up in Rochester). I suppose I can see past this bad vice you have as well.... because it all honesty... its all about hockey (a real sport) anyways! Go Avs! ;Hilarious

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.4%
Back