Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Got my gift in the mail today. Had to open it cause I had no idea what it was.
20191204_165139.jpg

500W finnex. Thank you very much whoever had me!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score

Telvis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I have participated in multiple Secret Santa’s on other web boards (not reef related... I’m also a car guy). I received my gift today and it’s the best gift I have ever received on a SS!!! I received a cute little Harlequin Shrimp! I needed it desperately and I am over the moon that my Secret Santa would go so far and above to send this to me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! She is alive and well in my 210. I just caught a glimpse a few minutes ago. She is tiny but beautiful. I am one happy camper!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Sending mine Friday morning.
Received WWC gift certificate on the first day. Not sure how much it is.

Treenk

View Badges
Reaction score
Well I'm crazy happy with my SS I honestly didnt expect a whole lot but 4 days ago I got 40 lbs of base rock more than I could ask for and I really wanted it. I was overly grateful but I really needed a couple test kits so cyber monday the wife and I are buying a bunch of stuff on Amazon and I add it to the cart. Before I went to pay UPS pull up at nine at night with the exact salifert kit I had in basket. Both weird, what I wanted and that late of drop off but awesome. I was sure it was over but nope 3rd day I get more a bag of plugs and a propagation kit! Didnt even think of the kit but such a better way of doing it then I ever have. Anyhow my 3 days of christmas made my month! Probably my favorite gifts since no one else I know understands the hobby or wants to spend that much lol. Thank you very much and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back