Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

MT_is_a_Pisces

View Badges
Reaction score
So we had a little hiccup for the past couple weeks. Wife ended up in the hospital with preeclampsia the week before Xmas and things have been crazy ever since. I wasn't able to get my gifts in the mail to my person but i had Santa reach out and let them know they're coming. I just have to get them in the mail after the craziness calms down. My recipient is amazing and totally understands. Has even been through a similar situation herself 22 years ago wink wink ;);)

So we welcomed our 4th child into this world on Wed the 18th, and despite being 8 weeks early, he is healthy. I got my boy finally! For Christmas no less! I have 3 girls and we waited to find out the sex on this one till arrival. We spent the next week in the hospital but managed to get the wife home in the afternoon so we could still salvage a somewhat normal Christmas for the girls. It just sucked not being able to have the whole family together as little William will be spending some time in the nicu.

I finally opened my gifts from my Santa. You know who you are :) and your generosity rounded out an absolutely amazing although insane holiday. These were the only gifts I had under the tree and they're all things I've been needing. You helped me get my calcium reactor online and the Hanna kit has already been used a dozen times while I dial everything in. I was also out of coral food and aminos. I'm looking forward to repaying your generosity and helping you get your nem tank filled. Thanks bud you're a class act!

This was my first ss on r2r and just want to say even though it's not over on my end, it was such an enjoyable experience and made the Christmas holiday so joyful. I made some amazing friends and I think that's the greatest part in all of this regardless of what you were able to spend or received. I think it brought a bunch of strangers with a common interest closer together. Outside of my wife and children my r2r family is the closest thing I've ever had to an extended family and I love you all. I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I and that it brought everyone as much joy as it did for me and my family.

From the Wohlers family we wish everyone and your families a happy and safe holiday!!

20191228_173350.jpg 20191228_173350.jpg 20191228_171203.jpg Message_1576805858996.jpeg 20191207_225755.jpg
Congratulations to you and your family. Happy Newyear and happy Reefing

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
So my SS is supposed to be sending my stuff out today but I haven't heard from any @admin, @Santa Claus or @Hermey to give me the tracking info. Does anyone know any other admins that may have info?
We have a message in to your SS, just waiting to hear back from them :)

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So we had a little hiccup for the past couple weeks. Wife ended up in the hospital with preeclampsia the week before Xmas and things have been crazy ever since. I wasn't able to get my gifts in the mail to my person but i had Santa reach out and let them know they're coming. I just have to get them in the mail after the craziness calms down. My recipient is amazing and totally understands. Has even been through a similar situation herself 22 years ago wink wink ;);)

So we welcomed our 4th child into this world on Wed the 18th, and despite being 8 weeks early, he is healthy. I got my boy finally! For Christmas no less! I have 3 girls and we waited to find out the sex on this one till arrival. We spent the next week in the hospital but managed to get the wife home in the afternoon so we could still salvage a somewhat normal Christmas for the girls. It just sucked not being able to have the whole family together as little William will be spending some time in the nicu.

I finally opened my gifts from my Santa. You know who you are :) and your generosity rounded out an absolutely amazing although insane holiday. These were the only gifts I had under the tree and they're all things I've been needing. You helped me get my calcium reactor online and the Hanna kit has already been used a dozen times while I dial everything in. I was also out of coral food and aminos. I'm looking forward to repaying your generosity and helping you get your nem tank filled. Thanks bud you're a class act!

This was my first ss on r2r and just want to say even though it's not over on my end, it was such an enjoyable experience and made the Christmas holiday so joyful. I made some amazing friends and I think that's the greatest part in all of this regardless of what you were able to spend or received. I think it brought a bunch of strangers with a common interest closer together. Outside of my wife and children my r2r family is the closest thing I've ever had to an extended family and I love you all. I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I and that it brought everyone as much joy as it did for me and my family.

From the Wohlers family we wish everyone and your families a happy and safe holiday!!

20191228_173350.jpg 20191228_173350.jpg 20191228_171203.jpg Message_1576805858996.jpeg 20191207_225755.jpg

Congrats!

OP
OP
MrWheelock

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Wow! Congrats on the little frag and Merry Christmas/ Happy New Year!

ZaneGreay

View Badges
Reaction score
My SS sent me some newly fragged zoas! Nothing special but I love it! Unfortunately they opened for about an hour then my tuxedo urchin went over them and wiped one frag out and almost demolished the whole other frag other then four small heads. I hope it recovers

Rubymoon286

View Badges
Reaction score
My SS sent me some newly fragged zoas! Nothing special but I love it! Unfortunately they opened for about an hour then my tuxedo urchin went over them and wiped one frag out and almost demolished the whole other frag other then four small heads. I hope it recovers
Hey! I was your ss let me know if they recover or what. I'm glad you liked them, though I'm sorry for the urchin issue. I have another mixed rock that I did the same day, and I'm happy to work out getting you one that's in tact :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back