Show off your Secret Santa gifts and say Thanks to your Secret Santa!

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Nice!! Back in the day I used to make game mods for Sims franchise so I self taught gimp, photoshop, blender, and a few other 3d editing programs. I'm sure I violated a few design rules, but hey, self taught so I don't know any better, lol.
Rules are meant to be broken, how else do we have innovation? :-D

Wayne P.

View Badges
Reaction score
Got my SS today. SpongeBob house! Oh and very nice pump for my saltwater mixing station build. Thank you very much for your generosity.
78702510-B172-4E8E-9EBC-7C1937E2068E.jpeg
BD57E7CB-4F52-44C6-9F01-687A22A89593.jpeg

jazzfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
wanted to quickly say thanks to my Secret santa. got both deliveries earlier this week and thank you very much for the led strip light, lego set, and snacks. I'll post pictures later, but I'm off to another long day of work. Thanks again, and happy holidays everyone!

p.s. You have incredible handwriting!!!!
wanted to quickly say thanks to my Secret santa. got both deliveries earlier this week and thank you very much for the led strip light, lego set, and snacks. I'll post pictures later, but I'm off to another long day of work. Thanks again, and happy holidays everyone!

p.s. You have incredible handwriting!!!!
@r20crazy You are welcome! Hope you could read my writing! A most Happy Holiday to you!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
No not yet, but I've thought about doing an etsy shop for it. I always have a towel near every tank, so I'm sure others would get use from them as well. I have a hobby vinyl plotter, and shirt heat press so these towels take just minutes to make, and I get big packs of blank towels so I can make tons. It's my other hobby, lol.
I’ve been looking into these machines but can’t decide which brand to get. Please pm me on which one you have.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
No not yet, but I've thought about doing an etsy shop for it. I always have a towel near every tank, so I'm sure others would get use from them as well. I have a hobby vinyl plotter, and shirt heat press so these towels take just minutes to make, and I get big packs of blank towels so I can make tons. It's my other hobby, lol.
That’s cool! They look great

12humuhumu21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I want to thank my secret Santa for being so amazing. I couldn’t believe how generous you were. Thank you very much. I am truly grateful you were so thoughtful and generous with your gifts. I received a power head and a protein skimmer.

6A41C1D9-2A3D-4850-B864-B5074B3B4AA8.jpeg 5482EB8B-B2BB-4E7B-A725-0ECFD122BAEF.jpeg

Last edited:

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
It twas me.
Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!!!
I made the hand towels, I figured anyone could use a hand towel around a tank, right?
Christmas Tree Dancing GIF by What's the GIF's the GIF
Thank you very much. They are so amazing and you are correct about having them by the tank. I was hoping that it would come out as I think you need to sell those. I know it is something that I would buy. You came never have too many towels for a tank and cool reefing towels at that.
Merry Christmas.
Thank you again.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you very much. They are so amazing and you are correct about having them by the tank. I was hoping that it would come out as I think you need to sell those. I know it is something that I would buy. You came never have too many towels for a tank and cool reefing towels at that.
Merry Christmas.
Thank you again.
Aw, shucks, I'm very happy you enjoyed the towels!!
Thank U GIF

Last edited:

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Received my package from Secret Santa. Awesome thanks !!! Got some things that were on my wishlist, some R2R swag, and some surprise jewels as well as a Christmas letter from Santa !!!! The Maxspect buoyant, water resistant coral tweezers have great reviews and will really come in handy as my hands don’t reach the bottom of my tank. The feed ring will double as a holder for a PMUP during maintenance. The AquaForest coral foods have my bases covered, ones to be fed in the day and one at night. A Sicce pump also included will stir detritus off the bottom. And of course the swag will show my allegiance to R2R. Merry Christmas Santa !!!!

1638672637950.jpeg

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well my recipient was supposed to get part 1 of 2 yesterday. Tracking said out for delivery and now it says it left and out for delivery at 6:45 this morning. Don’t understand that one. Hope they get it today!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back