Yeah nutrients slowed my dino sp. down but didn't end them. It took a few different approaches combined to get it go bug off. It is and has been gone for awhile. I suppose a small update is in store -- 1) Sand Cleanse: Due to the encouragement of several people I've decided to become a sand stirrer. This was not something I had done before, but my sand came with a large amount of organics in it originally... And it desperately needed a real cleaning. Thanks to @saltyfilmfolks for linking a good video from a member here on blowing out the sand, and thanks to @CoralNerd for continually encouraging me to do the same. Seems like my sand really needed it... This is the back quarter of the tank being blasted with a turkey baster Lots of socks, lots of filter floss, lots of dark skim. 2) Removed Chaeto: This is simple. When my tank was at it's absolute best chaeto wasn't part of the equation. I enjoy running around 20+ no3 / .05+ po4. It sounds like an oxymoron with conventional thinking -- but my corals never looked better than when I had these numbers. 3) Removed siporax: Same as above, additionally this is exactly when my Dinos were introduced. I foolishly forgot to wash and soak them -_- at least 5-6 months progress, countless frags, and way too many mini colonies dead -- MOST LIKELY because I forgot to wash some dang (@mdbannister) media properly. Oops. 4) Hair Algae: Sprung up after the death of my dinos. Now before you start telling me to go ULNS, I'll say I've run nutrients at this level with zero algae problems. This is just the cycle of repair in my tank. It's going through a stage of 'the uglies' is all. 5) I'm about to dose my next shot of Flucon to take out the tiny smidge of bryopsis I've got hanging around (on my snails only, it seems) and my GHA.