The Garden -- Rakies shallow SPS cube

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is not good and I hope he is ok. He hasn't made a post since September 5th.....

Anybody have any contact info for him?
I noticed that also.

Tallison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't want to answer on his behalf but wanted to add that his absence is nothing health related. I text with him often and he had some issues with his system that caused him to offload his sps. Knowing Rakie he'll get it fixed and back to posting SPS soon

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't want to answer on his behalf but wanted to add that his absence is nothing health related. I text with him often and he had some issues with his system that caused him to offload his sps. Knowing Rakie he'll get it fixed and back to posting SPS soon
Thanks for that mate, we all really appreciate hearing that it's not health or family related though :)

Now text him and tell him to get his butt here just to say hello to us, we miss him lots! haha

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear he is still around.
He must be working on that secret upgrade with 3 bonsai structures in it.... :p

He probably got his finger stuck in one of the Bonsai Plug Holes.....
Then he used his other hand to leverage that finger out. Other hand finger stuck too.
That's why he can't type on the Forums :)
I told him to get an Amazon Alexa for Hands free computing.

Maybe a few Rakie Jokes will get him back. Might make this Thread Entertaining till he arrives.

Last edited:
Back