tropic eden grain size

  • Thread starter Thread starter akma
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

akma

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
669
Reaction score
223
Location
07458
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm looking to change sands for my new build. I've tried googling for the grain sizes for the tropic eden flakes and mini flakes. For some reason I can't seem to find any information on the size. Does anyone know off the top off theirs heads a rough idea of the sizes?

Thanks
 
I don't remember where I saw it but when I was researching the tropic eden ..... the mini flakes were described as "breadcrumbs" in size - 1-2mm and the reef flakes as oatmeal - 2.5-3.5 mm.
 
Thanks KSzegi.
For some reason they don't list the grain sizes on the dry sand, but they had it listed on the "live" sand section:
If anyone else is curious and wants to know later on here you go.

Aragavive Deepsea Aragasnow™ (sugar size, ~0.5mm) TE03811LA20
Aragavive Tonga Miniflakes™ (2.0mm) TE03813LM20
Aragavive Tonga Reeflakes™ (3.5mm) TE03816LR20
Aragavive Tonga Reeflakes™ Grand Select (5.5mm) TE03817LRG20
Aragavive Tonga RubblyReef™ (mixed) TE03818LRR20
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new