Trachyphyllias-2-1.jpg

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget the wrasses
The wrasses i got covered. Collections up to 11 ;) Im hoping to get them all into one tank for my next build. These Trachy’s though.... My gal will drool over them. She likes “Fluffy” stuff.

OP
OP
SashimiTurtle

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wrasses i got covered. Collections up to 11 ;) Im hoping to get them all into one tank for my next build. These Trachy’s though.... My gal will drool over them. She likes “Fluffy” stuff.

Thats *squishy bouncy*

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that has enough nips to feed an army...is that on the underside?

Tiger tail cucumber, if they are away from the scape they sleep curled around the base of puffy lps.
Great protection and after the shock of the first time the corals basically ignore them! ;)

Tmm87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I have a question for my loyal minions. Yes, that's all y'all. Robin, I mean, we need more flow in this tank. We're sticking with the gyre pumps, but the Icecap cannot control more that one pump. We want to have gyre A on for X minutes, then gyre B on for X minutes, then maybe gyre A and B on for X minutes. Anyway, from what I understand, the Maxspect controller can do this. My question is, 230s(2300gph) or 250s(5300gph)?
Go with the 230s. I have a 60 cube and even at 20% I'd get sandstorms and bare spots with only a single gyre.

OP
OP
SashimiTurtle

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go with the 230s. I have a 60 cube and even at 20% I'd get sandstorms and bare spots with only a single gyre.
Where are my manners... too much pirating yesterday. Welcome to the Fairy Tale @Tmm87! I think we have decided on two 230 gyre pumps for flow once we get set back up.

Speaking of getting set back up. I'm going to try and get the living room emptied next week on my two days off, then after night shift next weekend I have another week off. Time to get the floor straightened out best we can and get this tank back running. If everything goes to plan(I know, Murphy is laughing at that) this will only be a 4 week delay. Hmmm... need to figure out a stain color.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id like to say Murphey’s had enough of you at this point but it seems you did something to him in a prior life that he’s still very, very angry about!

You may want to sacrafice a leprechaun to appease him. Appologies to any offended leprechauns!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are my manners... too much pirating yesterday. Welcome to the Fairy Tale @Tmm87! I think we have decided on two 230 gyre pumps for flow once we get set back up.

Speaking of getting set back up. I'm going to try and get the living room emptied next week on my two days off, then after night shift next weekend I have another week off. Time to get the floor straightened out best we can and get this tank back running. If everything goes to plan(I know, Murphy is laughing at that) this will only be a 4 week delay. Hmmm... need to figure out a stain color.
I haven't done enough pirating lately. Just too much going on. I do plan on trying to finish THD this weekend. Sometime. Maybe.... :rolleyes:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back