What Do You Need 3d Designed & Printed (YouTube Channel)

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to have 2 of these made. They are spoolers that will go on a tubular motor that will raise and lower my lights. Steel cable will be connected to a 80/20 frame and be spooled on these.

Thanks in advance.

pics and stl file attached in attached zip file.
Sure, I'll print 2. You know it was me that designed these originally for @kenchilada
2F154457-C751-4503-89CE-708FD7EBD915.jpg

Sea Witch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located. I have several of them... I'm sure having one less for a while won't hurt anything... especially if it helps others to get some as well. Thank you so much for your consideration.

How much for the mermaid

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, will order them now. Thanks.
Didn’t connect the dots on the t nuts when they were mentioned but I have a bunch already that I am planning to use to mount my lights to the 80/20 frame I’m building.
On a side note I figured I would mention, my plan is to raise and lower my lights more than what @kenchilada did so not sure if the spoolers need to be wider to accommodate more cable.

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t connect the dots on the t nuts when they were mentioned but I have a bunch already that I am planning to use to mount my lights to the 80/20 frame I’m building.
On a side note I figured I would mention, my plan is to raise and lower my lights more than what @kenchilada did so not sure if the spoolers need to be wider to accommodate more cable.
I did some quick math and each reel has roughly 58 inches of the cable holding capacity.

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang these things take forever to make but I just posted the first video on the creation of the Nero 3 anemone guard. Please check it out and leave a comment.

I also just published the iSeaLive.com website if anyone would like to purchase a professionally printed version of the guard. They are a little expensive but that's the nature of 3d printing on demand. Thanks

Taiyaki.Visuals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang these things take forever to make but I just posted the first video on the creation of the Nero 3 anemone guard. Please check it out and leave a comment.

I also just published the iSeaLive.com website if anyone would like to purchase a professionally printed version of the guard. They are a little expensive but that's the nature of 3d printing on demand. Thanks

Nice video! Looks pretty cool seeing it on the pump =D

SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be possible to design a magnet cleaner that would match the profile of my acrylic aquarium? i am so hesitant to use anything on it. its a new set up and has a film from the sand when filled with water. i have cleaned what i can reach using a novice polish mate knowing it would not scratch. i really would much rather have a cleaner on a handle that would allow me to reach the bottom using a polish mate. its a slightly over 36 tall. thanks for any help

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be possible to design a magnet cleaner that would match the profile of my acrylic aquarium? i am so hesitant to use anything on it. its a new set up and has a film from the sand when filled with water. i have cleaned what i can reach using a novice polish mate knowing it would not scratch. i really would much rather have a cleaner on a handle that would allow me to reach the bottom using a polish mate. its a slightly over 36 tall. thanks for any help
That is going to be tough because no matter how hard you try not to scratch the acrylic it will happen.

I am not totally understanding what your asking for here a magnet cleaner, handle, or both/combo. My bet is that I am not going to be able to make something that is better than what already exists.

Back