WV reefers

Likefrieswiththat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much and where do you live?
I'm near clarksburg, was just stressing over having 3 tanks. Rehoming most of the stock from my 75 and debating on setting this one above it. Just got a few new frags so looks like it's gonna stay a while. I'll come here first if there's any chance in plans.

Dave haddix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be interested in the hawkfish mountaineer frag. We had one and it had the best personality of all my fish. Then Petco decided to make me put all my fish in QT for three months and he went carpet surfing!! Kids been on me for months to get another one. How’s his temperament? Reef safe? I know some aren’t very friendly.. oh I might be interested the 30 long too likefrieswiththat??

Likefrieswiththat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be interested in the hawkfish mountaineer frag. We had one and it had the best personality of all my fish. Then Petco decided to make me put all my fish in QT for three months and he went carpet surfing!! Kids been on me for months to get another one. How’s his temperament? Reef safe? I know some aren’t very friendly.. oh I might be interested the 30 long too likefrieswiththat??
Now that I took in some larger fish I'm thinking I might keep it. When it comes time to move I'll post in this thread first.

MounteeFrag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's a model citizen except he likes shrimp. He hasn't touch my harlequin but my cleaners and peppermints have slowly disappeared. I live in Morgantown. Let me know if you want to come get him.

Likefrieswiththat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m close to Clarksburg. Rather than post on the main selling page, just wanted to say I have a few tanks I don’t need.
55g
47g column (30” tall)
If I can rehome the rest of my freshwater tank it’s a 75.
33g long. Drilled for two overflows and returns. (What I have set up now)
Keeping the 20 high and gonna retrofit the purple light for it.

Likefrieswiththat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
692A03BB-1217-43E5-B4D9-DAC1DF6B0BDE.jpeg

Likefrieswiththat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the 20h set up. So I’ve got a 33g long for $100 if anyone wants it. All the fittings on the back minus one return sprayer part. Shouldn’t be more than a few bucks. Would rather see it go to a reefer than on fb. Will consider trade for frags ;)

Dave haddix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey like fries with that. I would take the 33 long if you wanna trade for some frags. Actually any spare equipment you guys might have I might be interested in. I’m tryin to get a frag tank togeather. Also if anyone needs frag racks I can make about anything you need. Or anything made of acrylic for that matter. Here’s a pic of one I just made and a few of the trading frags..
e20d10876d1ea26c07db01975e3eb07c.jpg

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 16.1%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 55 44.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back