20 gallon long Stocking Options

maxthegladiator44

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20 gallon long tank running for 1 year. It currently has 2 clowns and a yw goby. I have a HOB filter, protein skimmer, and oversized UV light.
I would like to add some colorful and practical fish.
Here are a few possible additions I came up with, which one do you all think will work better:
1:
- royal gramma, 6L wrasse, hectors goby
2:
royal gramma, springers or yellowtail damsel, hectors goby
OR
3:
royal gramma, 2 damsels

Thank you all very much
 
I have a 20 gallon long tank running for 1 year. It currently has 2 clowns and a yw goby. I have a HOB filter, protein skimmer, and oversized UV light.
I would like to add some colorful and practical fish.
Here are a few possible additions I came up with, which one do you all think will work better:
1:
- royal gramma, 6L wrasse, hectors goby
2:
royal gramma, springers or yellowtail damsel, hectors goby
OR
3:
royal gramma, 2 damsels

Thank you all very much
or if you guys have any other suggestions! Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new