Ai prime 16 Hd

Saint2Saint

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've had 2 Ai prime lights for 2 years, and they worked flawlessly until recent. Per daylight savings time, they went off schedule. Went into settings only to find the date showed March 2 2009...smh...I
Input the date,time and time zone, and downloaded 2 presets from the Facebook forum...couldn't remember my initial preset, only because my Wwc installed it upon initial setup. thing is, they are running their lights for 14-16 hrs. Each time I shortened the presets and pressed preview, it still ran for 14 or 16 hrs. Also when I changed the lights spectrums, it still shows the spectrum associated with the Facebook downloads. Watched numerous vids that says to TAP DONE when you want to save..I don't have a DONE icon.....so nothing gets saved.

OP
OP
S

Saint2Saint

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ramp down time started at 4 pm. It's now 8:35 and spectrum has too much red for my liking during the ramp down...

tnw50cal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched numerous vids that says to TAP DONE when you want to save..I don't have a DONE icon.....so nothing gets saved.
Been a while since I set up my lights (1.5 years) but if I remember correctly I didn't have a DONE neither until I rotated my screen. Try rotating whatever device (phone, android) your programming from 90 degrees.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back